Suggestion Player to Player Packs

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by HMS-dozza, Jan 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Hold your horses it's probably not what you think! It's a bit more original than "somewhere to dump your old cannons" :p

First of all I'd like to say this idea is inspired by a system in another game I play, so if it sounds familiar that's why.

The idea is to have a payment pack that can be sold to other players for ingame currency. The pack(s) could include things like Premium membership and cannons and could be sold to a marketplace like a commodity for the users choice of ingame currency, be it pearls, crowns crystal or otherwise.

The pack(s) would be available all the time and would provide at minimum a little more value for money than existing payment options so that anyone purchacing one is not losing out. For example: 30,000 Pearls costs £8.99 A pack containing 10 Lv0 Doomhammers may cost £8.99, but would sell at market for say 35,000 pearls minimum, with a potentially much higher sale value.

This would first give paying members a better bang for their buck in exchange for possibly waiting for their pack to sell and secondly gives free playing members an option to grind and buy these packs with earned currency, but being as these are payment packs, the items are already 'paid for' so to speak.

Implementing something like this may require a lot of work but I feel this would be a healthy way to bring in new players while maintaining profitability.

TL;DR: Payment Packs that are purchased with real money and sold by players to players for ingame currency.

Let me know what you think :)

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Interesting

Tex

3. Smaller

Smaller Forum Apprentice

sounds awesome, so it would be like a Bazaar/Marketplace for player to player sales on "premium items". i really like this:)

HMS-dozza likes this.
  4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

5. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Thanks for the support! Feel free to suggest ways to change/improve this

6. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

trading items from ship to ship is against the t & c and is bannable

7. HMS-dozza

HMS-dozza Regular

Well as far as I know there is currently no way to trade from ship to ship. Besides, the system I'm proposing would use an auction house/exchange system as an intermediary. Somewhat similar to a stock exchange where you would have players offering to buy at one side and sell offers at the other.

8. WHATS-HIS-NAME

WHATS-HIS-NAME Forum Apprentice

the idea was for bp to implement it themselves, I believe, so there would b no problem with it if it was thru them.

HMS-dozza likes this.
  9. Sounds really good

HMS-dozza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.