Please remove boarding the revenge II as part of any Quest

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by §inker......, Dec 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

It would be awsome if Boarding or Last shot on the RevengeII was remove as a quest/test as some of us have been stuck on this for weeks. It seems questionable tactics are being used to board it before the board even flashes. I have had players tell me certain guilds use it, I have noticed when the certain guild/ players are on it will never even flash. So just by removing it all together would solve this issue And make happy players again.

2. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

SAS don't use any questionable tactics and manage to board it most times we are there. Everyone that is above that level had to shoot for the ships and get what is needed. Keep going I'm pretty sure you will get it, but don't agree that it should be taken out of the game just because you find it too hard.

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I will pass your idea along, but if you feel there are some "questionable" practices being utilized to board the Revenge II please take all proof and report them to the Customer Service Team.

Thank you,
    Tex

4. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Never you mind passing it along lol, cause if they take it out I want all me ammo back from shooting all those ships ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.