£ Pound Bouncing Back

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Grand-mariner™, Apr 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Look out Bigpoint and be very prepared to reverse the ridiculous 12% price increase that you imposed on your British customers (your thread below) after the Brexit vote. Oh ye of little faith, how right we were on voting to separate from the parasitic and restrictive Europe!

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/uk-price-adjustment.167981/#post-501996

Remember also, should the exchange rate actually improve compared to the pre-Brexit vote levels, that British customers would expect and be entitled to a further price reduction due to the even more improved original Stirling exchange rates, according to the managements past reasoning. If this did not happen, then it would be a case of unfair injustice, which the ODR gaming Ombudsman service could investigate.

POUND BOUNCEBACK! Return to pre-Brexit levels tipped for THIS year.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/c...NG-Bank-of-England-Theresa-May-Michel-Barnier

'We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight in the hills............but we shall never surrender.....................Sir Winston Churchill.'

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

tax rebate time bigpoint !!!! :D

babenewport and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  3. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

i wish you luck, although in my eyes if was my company id say, they been paying this so far why change it, cause they can charge anything they want .
    how many pounds or what ever is a middle pac bokors ?

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  4. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Middle pack of Bokor's which contains 100 crates is £44.99 GBP.

The point is they claimed the Stirling exchange rate dropped 12% after Brexit, so they accordingly increased their prices to UK customers by 12% which is fine, as long as they reduce those prices back to their former level once the £GBP returns to it's previous Brexit vote exchange rate.

If it should hopefully improve even further than that, then UK customers should in fairness see a further price reduction according to Bigpoint's past reasoning on how they structure their prices to take fluctuating exchange rates into account, when pricing their items to their customers.

Otherwise it won't be just a BR-exit, it will also be a BP-exit for some UK customers.
    There exists far more reliable and much more sophisticated games on the Sea with better graphics and prices much closer to home waters than the Seafight joke that this game has regrettably turned into! ;)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  5. battle

battle Someday Author

Im sure if you cast your mind back to when the euro first came out it crashed !
    i dont recall thoses countries using it getting massive price increases do you ??
    so i have two questions when the pound dwarfs this mickey mouse money euro will euro users get price increases and pound users get massive price deductions ?
    or is it just a case of sour grapes that the uk turned its back on the greedy corrupt EU.
    the truth is out there let see how it unfolds :D;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.