Powder Monkeys

Discussion in 'Help' started by Planters_Peanut, Feb 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Hello,

Have their been any recent updates or changes to Powder Monkeys that we periodically purchase with Gold after they expire vs spending pearls on Cabin Boys?

Thank you!

2. There have been no changes or updates made to the Powder Monkeys.
    Cabin Boys are still the better option.

Has this answered your query?

3. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Traditionally, the cabin boys are the better of the two (powder monkeys) and as a rule of thumb, anything bought with pearls will be better than the items bought with gold, however, dont be surprised that now with the crown system in place a newer type of powder monkey/cabin boy will be introduced within months.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Quite possibly. That would be a real pain to have to keep up with, it will probably cost 50k crowns for 2 weeks because BigPoint seem to not even know what their own currencies are worth... I will say however that they do not want any cannons firing faster than 2.0 seconds which Firestorms are still close to, so personally I don't think this will happen any time soon. You never know though...

~Des

5. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

Forum mod you may close this thread if you wish. My question has been answered. Thank you!

6. As Requested.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.