Problem with boarding!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kosova***, Apr 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Hello there, we have some problem with boarding npc's, i did my dauli quest for crowns i boarded 5 HRMA Surprise and i didn't get any reward.I have checked for my pirated and equipments i had 18k boarding value, to board HRMA Surprise you just needed 15k value.

2018-04-15 18:27:24
    416xMatchlock was/were removed. Reason: Boarding.
    416xDagger was/were removed. Reason: Boarding.
    416xBrigandine was/were removed. Reason: Boarding.
    416xRegular Pirate was/were removed. Reason: Boarding.
    2018-04-15 18:27:23
    You boarded HRMS Surprise.

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Check the boarding log to make sure. Maybe they changed it or maybe you don't have 18k anymore (ran out of equipment perhaps?).

3. Kosova***

Mate i said i had and i still have the same i take off all my pirates, equipments, take them back but still nothing.

4. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As described by your fellow pirates, the only instance in which you would not receive a reward is when your boarding bonus is not higher than the targets boarding value.

Past boarding values can be seen in the Boarding Log, as described in the following thread along with other useful information:
    Boarding

If you believe that your boarding value was higher than the NPC's, please leave your Server and User ID so that this can be looked into for you.

Swift

6. Kosova***

There was a bug i log out and log in again and now it works.Thank you.

7. As this is resolved this post will be closed.

Happy Sailing

~Closed~

MP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.