Profile Ship Design Display

Discussion in 'Help' started by яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ, Jan 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

Anyone know how to change the ship design being displayed in the 'Profile' page? For me, It is not displaying the ship design I have equipped in-game...

I have reported it to support, but no improvements have been made.

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The profile used to always update with the design on water, but around a year ago this stopped working properly and nobody's profile design that I am aware of has changed since. If you look at any other players profile it is usually also incorrect against their design on the game. I believe that when the Profile "broke", the designs froze on and are no longer updating, meaning that the design you see on the profile for everybody is the design they were wearing when it froze.

I know this doesn't give any way to fix it, but I hope it gives you some clarification around the issue.

Thanks,
    ~Des

3. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

Thank you!

Destruction likes this.
  4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Just another of (too) many dead ended features to the game.
    It was kinda nice when it worked.

Wish it worked again.

5. As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.