Pumpkin Festival!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zahid9998

zahid9998 Forum Apprentice

once again glitch in castle days i have upgraded slot 8th points but can not upgrade ship slot to8th point i can only upgrade till 7 points?????

Lady.Wolf and backbetty like this.
  2. backbetty

backbetty Forum Apprentice

having the same problem iv contacted support about this issue

3. CrazyWulfy

CrazyWulfy Junior Expert

This is a pirate game, only the biggest and baddest will rule. Level up your boat and join a strong guild or you can ally with them if you have a strong guild. Should we complain that not everyone can have an island? lol. That's not fair :( why can't i have my own personal island? :p

4. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Not complaining at all. The event is great irrespective of this, but the fact that only a limited portion of the server effectively has access to a large portion of the event (the admirals) is perhaps not very well thought through.

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Raid is for fighting and control the admirals. The npc's outside are for everyone.

This event is just awesome. It just needs voodoo cannons in black market.

6. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

What is the Nexus in Soul chaser map for?

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Taken from the FAQ (the Nexus is the special zone it is talking about):

A special zone appears on 1 of 4 defined positions on the Soul Chaser map where the players can exchange their collected souls. This is how it works:

A player loses all collected souls in that zone. Those collected souls count for the “Samhain Savage” ranking:
    1 point for Cursed souls
    10 points for Radiant Souls

The special zone stays at that location for a certain time or until a certain number of souls are exchanged. Then the special zone moves to one of the other positions.

-Arky

8. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Perhaps that was the intention. But at least on my server, there is one extremely dominant alliance, who basically kicks out everybody else, thus effectively making the raid map inaccessible for a lot of people.

There is no fighting at all!

As I said, maybe that was intended, but it's not happening.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  9. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

thx for the god event bigpoint I like its god

Jasie likes this.
  10. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Long time waiting to get on, long time waiting for the black market to do its thing or it will say session expired, n yes im refreshing the page. LAG,LAG,LAG. It could have been a great event until the boats start jumping backwards, FPS IS IN THE LOWER TEENS OR SINGLE DIGITS. How can you play?

11. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

what gems have pets in black market??

12. Novan

Novan Someday Author

how about make many ship and use redem and go help for making point?

13. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

remove the noobie protection from event raid map, ppl using multi account's to earn points for soul chaser ranking

Jasie likes this.
  14. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

hey guys,what gems does the soulcatcher pet have?

15. Satan_Himself

Smooth Ametrine + 12% Harpoon damage
    Smooth Chalcedony +3,75% Cannon damage

16. piranhahunter

thank u buddy

17. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

It's OFFICIAL!!

There are now more bots on the water than human players. Well done BP!

Of course, any hope of winning anything in the event ranking is hopeless, unless you cheat.

Oh, spoiling fun on regular waters as well (shooting all event ships)... Latest version also in Raid map shooting all admirals..

At least the bot programmer knows how to get the job done (in contrast to Seafight team).

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  18. titanik817

titanik817 Forum Apprentice

auto player winn sad bot truhe

19. Satan_Himself

Source?

20. piranhahunter

is there a problem in entering map of ravenbeard?i says cost 1 ancient emblem and i have 1 ancient emblem but it dont want to let me enter
    2017-11-05 17:45:58
    1 x Ancient Emblem credited to account. Reason: Trader
    2017-11-05 17:45:58
    Goods turned in: -50 x Bone Essence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.