Pumpkin Festival

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AhoyImPirate

AhoyImPirate Someday Author

The problem is for me that I dont have any skill points to boost my gunpowder damage.

2. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum Apprentice

my rank was in 10th plase and i recived only aquarius map!! where are my 5 lvl 2 firestorms??

3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

please make a post in the Technical Issues section so they can look into your account. Thank you.

Tex

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

hi guys,

does any of you finish the labyrinth map ??
    i get sunk so fast after i finish 1 small npc i get sunk out in 10-20 sec cos i get shoot like 150k that with lvl 3 guard on!
    Any advice ??

ty
    regards

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This was relayed to me by someone who did it once:

"stay out of the circles and shoot the 4 gantrils; (bottom middle, bottom left, top left and top right) then kill the big one in the middle "

Hope it helps

Tex

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. _RATTY_.

Thx Tex,
    problem is i see no circles in that map so dont know wot to avoid :(

regards

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Turn off your Booster and if you are using Chrome you may want to try a different browser.

Tex

8. WANTED

WANTED Forum Greenhorn

There was a package on sale before the event started that was 200k pumpkin ammo 75 event keys and a pumpkin present. I just wanted to know what the pumpkin present is and how I can redeem it?

2018-10-28 06:26:55
    1 x Pumpkin Present credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Did you purchase the $9.99 package that was available? If so the present will be in with you action items queue and when you click it it will award you a Pumpkin Bonus Map. Information on the bonus map available >>Here<<<.

Tex

10. -sattam-

-sattam- Someday Author

I do not think there is more pearl gain in the event. I think it is almost equal
    Is it possible to suggest the percentage of pearls

11. _RATTY_.

Hmm something is wrong here,
    boost is off try'd diff browsers I see no circles lost by now 30 amulets on that map and all I can do is just to sink one small npc then in 10 secs I get blubed .. and I have lvl 3 guardian on !
    Can someone check if that map isn't bugged !
    2018-11-01 08:40:36
    3xAncient Emblem was/were removed. Reason: Minigame.
    2018-11-01 08:41:25
    You were sunk by Gantril.

as u can see in under 1 min I get blub and I don't see any circles !
    ty

regards

12. ntc1010

ntc1010 Forum Apprentice

try and turn all the effects on,this way it will work.Also damage prevention is more effective than dodge chance in this event.

13. _RATTY_.

ty m8

14. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

New voucher:

Code: PUMPKING2018SF

Content:

5 x Solon´s coins
    5 x Platon´s coins
    5 x Ancient emblems
    5 x Magical emblems
    3 x Cabin Boys

Valid until: 11th November 2018

15. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Here is a little video of me completing the Phantom Labyrinth Boss Map, it hopefully will give you all an indication of what to do.

Avoid the "circles"
    Defeat the four Creepers first
    Defeat the Gantril

If you can not see the "circles", make sure you have "Display effects" checked, "Boost" unchecked, and then reload (F5) the page.

You can test to see if you will see the "circles" by placing a candle on the water. If you can see the circle around the candle, then you will be able to see them inside the boss map.

Swift

The*Defiant, bodean and TEX~BULL like this.
  16. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

Only way to get Ancient emblems is by making most dmg or last shot on Uncle Jack ( just a chance ) or buying ONLY 50 of them from black market!!
    You guys must be kidding

The*Defiant and Rabbid like this.
  17. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

EXCUSE ME! I would love to point out that this is a MAXED OUT BOAT, and that they can actually do this. HOWEVER, for the people who do not put all of their money into this game are killed by one creeper that hits us for +- 32000 every half second, and are hitting this boat for +- 3-5k. So my point in this is; How is this FIAR to players who have boats that CAN'T take hits from a boss that hits 92k to a boat that is maxed out. Example: this player has over 700k HP and 600K VP; and we don't even know how well their skills and castles are set to reduce damage even further. So tell me how my boat that has ONLY 230k HP and 200K VP and average skill and castle progression on how to do this map without dying with one hit to the boss.

18. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The video I provided was never intended as a guide for players to follow. As a lot of players have been having problems with understanding the workings of this map, it is simply a quick video showing the general idea and strategy players need to take in order to complete it.

It may well be that not all features of an Event can be completed by a small boat easily, if it all. However, there are a large amount of players who play this game, some small and as you say some "maxed". Finding a perfect balance for all features of an event is a very complicated task.

If it is the case that you find this particular feature too hard to complete with your current size boat, I would suggest that you focus more on the other features of the event. Of course, as you have done, not forgetting to leave your valuable feedback here in the forum so that the Game Designers have this information to work with for possible rebalancing or future events.

Your fellow pirate
    ntc1010 suggested earlier in this thread that having as much Damage Prevention as you possibly can is more beneficial than Dodge chance for this event, this may be a suggestion you could act upon and test out.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that to use capitals to emphasise words could be considered to be against the forum rules, please use other options available to you such as; bold, italic or underline. Thanks!

Swift

19. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

Note taken on the caps. As well as taking the chance to apologize if my previous note was harsh to you personally because it was you in the video provided; and because the post was directed to the boat in the video.
    Moving on, a nice note to the game developers would be nice to inform you as our forum admin, to advise that some event features might be better for experienced players, to avoid scaring away any players that are interested in the game and would like to experience all the options of the events without being able to complete them; without having a chance.
    An idea would be to take the same mechanic from past events where the "Silverblade" event; as to where you have to be below a certain level to receive rewards from NPC's in the maps they roam in. As to increasing the difficulty of the NPC's as you climb through the map levels, and making it to where players challenge themselves to push into the higher levels to reap better rewards as a return for investing their time and or money into the game.
    Otherwise, the remainder of the event is very pleasant in terms of the amount of NPC's roaming and being able to shoot. Do wish that the Admirals didn't spawn on a map where only they are, as it is difficult for anyone to gain benefits in the map when they are sunk right out because the opposing guilds are always in there, and doesn't help when you can only purchase 5 of the action items to gain access to the map (currently). lifting the limit of the action items would interest allot of players into buying the item to go into the map and challenge to fight for the admirals.
    Thank you for tolerating me and see you out there.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    TEX~BULL likes this.
  20. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

I agree with you but it is what the big players want and what the developers have to provide because the big players hit so hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.