Pumpkin Festival

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

i am not so much agree with ur concept about " if ur not gd enough " find something ealse to do with your ship!
    my self i been labyrinth map like 6 or 7 times and i couldnt finish it and my ship is gd enough on facing npc's. with lvl 3 guardian on and gd sets of dodge and armor defence!
    a regular player with a 200k 250k (with guardian on) damage and 950 speed have hard time on that map! plus there is no way to practice! emblems are hard to get u need to spend 50 bone essence/1emblem!

2. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

Hi everyone, I would like to add two simple remarks:
    1. After I have finalized the Gantril map, the ship is spawned in Safe heaven 1/1, NOT in the last location where I have started !!!
    I need to teleport each time back to the Commonwealth maps for example and this is frustrating. Could someone please look into this ?
    2. The issue with the "circles" from the "Phantom Labyrinth" is that are hitting very hard - 150 k damage : maybe the speed could be lowered or the damage the circles make could differ so we could catch our breath ? The game is lagy as it is and it takes just a moment to visit Nimbus due to the fact that we are sitting ducks there... I also have guardian level 3, I see the circles and I managed to kill all the Emblas but at the end when I need to face Gantril, the circles just keep on slamming the ship and in 3 hits I'm out. The boundary of the circles are not defined round shape, but flame like, the tips produce damage as well and this requires high precision on placing the ship on next coordinates due to tight space between them - this is close to impossible due to LAG. As much I would like to try this map again and throw in Simbi amulets and Triton's crowns like crazy, I will put a cross on it until I get a positive feed-back that some improvements could be done with this matter.

Thanks for the video, it gave me an idea of how much practice is needed to finish this and it leave a bitter taste that we weren't invited to check it out on the test server. I hope that this feed-back will be reviewed and we can improve this game !

_RATTY_. likes this.
  3. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

Hi again, the rewards stated in the FAQ are not the same as the ones given in the game:

Releasing the Trance

Start At: Loreena Barrett (SH)

[​IMG]

Visible Condition:
    Done "Price of Freedom" Quest

Task:
    Defeat 10 Pumpkin King
    Defeat 10 Shadow Spider
    Defeat 10 Restless Bones

Where to find!?
    Pumpkin King's are spawned by defeating Vision of Misery.
    Shadow Spider's are spawned by defeating Specter of Pain.
    Restless Bones' are spawned by defeating Phantom of Despair.

End At:
    Loreena Barrett (SH)

Rewards:
    1 Ancient Emblem
    200 Crowns

Resets:
    12 noon

And this is actually what we receive:

2018-11-03 22:04:17
    You received 1 x Order of the Soul.
    Congratulations! Quest completed.
    You received 200 x Crowns.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Thank you very much, this has now been corrected.

Swift

5. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

ive tried everything, still don't see any circles

6. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Have you tried to play with Seafight Client?

7. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

The reason why you cannot see the circles in the Gantril ghost map is that you need to go on sea chart to:
    Settings - Graphics - animation - select all except boost.
    I wish I could say everyone could finish this map but it is only for the maxed ships so I do not encourage to loose the ancient emblems that we have to pay with bone essence and we cannot win them in any daily quest that is discouraging.

8. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Thanks for the info. I was thinking about trying that ghost map. However, since I don't have a maxed ship I'm going to hang on to my ancient emblems. Thanks again Play On.

9. _RATTY_.

hi Kyloe
    you need to set animation settings like in this image
    http://prntscr.com/lecvxn

for me worked out just fine.

its really hard to finish it doe !
    it took me couple of days to do it!

regards

TEX~BULL likes this.
  10. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

Both mini games require Ancient emblems, but neither of the mini games or the group map give ancient emblems in return. So, if you waste a lot of ammo to shoot down minions to get enough essence to buy one ancient emblems to play it one time, you will get a small profit, but only if you can complete the map and not get sunk. If you get sunk, then repeat it all over again the next day. Seems counter productive to do all this and not get much in return, not even a buff from the essence because you had to use it on buying an ancient emblem? Again, counter productive!!

11. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

thats the BP way lol

12. _RATTY_.

indeed ancient emblems are very hard to get .. and rewards from mini games are also poor .. skins hard to get as well .. i lost hope since i lost all my emblems on labyrinth map .. now i am only doing 1 mini map a day . instead i have 60 magics but no one doing group map thing .. lol

13. Kosova***

I have only ticked Display effects, Show my pet and Boost and i'm avaliable to see circles on mini games, so you need only "Display effects"!

14. SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™

SΛТΛЛS-ϾUЯSΞ™ Someday Author

has anyone actually got a design from the gantril boss map? all i have gotten is lords booty bag about 15 times now lol

15. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

me

16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well, this was on my first attempt, and I apparently just got really lucky.

2018-11-06 08:46:36 You received 267000 Elite point(s).
    2018-11-06 08:46:36 You received 80000 x Pearls.
    2018-11-06 08:46:36 Map loot: Gantril's Lair
    2018-11-06 08:46:36 You received 1 x Terror Lovibond.
    2018-11-06 08:46:36 You sank Gantril's ship.
    2018-11-06 08:46:36 You received 3 x Magic emblem.

17. Kosova***

Did you use any helper?

18. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Looks like you had a good run. I personally have not been able to complete it. Congratz.

Tex

19. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Just wondering how players can complete the Phantom Labyrinth Boss Map in 00:00:30.819. ie around 31 sec (the current rank 1 on my server)? You have 13 mill hp total to shot down and that should not be possible in 31 sec, even with rockets/bombs? If it is kindly explain how?

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There was a bug at the start of the Event which allowed the player to sink the Gantril without sinking the Creepers first, this bug has now been fixed. Do not fret though, all of these "fast" times are being looked into.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.