Support Queens Legacy.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, May 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

I'm not sure if this is deliberate or a technical issue but players who have the Queens legacy already cannot buy it from the black market.

If this is deliberate then why should we be penalised for buying it on previous events, chests or payment and not be allowed to buy it this time?

2. Boom!

Boom! Forum Apprentice

1) Not a technical issue, more appropriate in the general questions section.
    2) It is aimed specifically at the players with a long duration of a buff or legacy, if you have more days then the limit it simply won't show for you as it is a limited availability item.
    3) It is absolutely fair to be honest, if someone has 20 or 30 days what purpose does it serves to give them another 14. When some players have 0 days and no luck.

Was going to post via main, but apparently it went the way of Grand Mariner

3. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

"if someone has 20 or 30 days what purpose does it serves to give them another 14."

Not many people have "Stacks" of Queens Legacy and when obtaining from a chest your lucky if you get it for 2 days. Last time queens legacy was 300k pearls for 10 days which we all bought. Now it's 100k... and we cant buy it. Seems very unfair and alot of players will agree.

alektra likes this.
  4. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

I think its event I want everboday can have chans by QL
    Cans from Cancer and from Chest is wery low at reward QL

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  5. Edward~Teach

Edward~Teach Forum Inhabitant

Nonsense. They fixed this last time when those of us who had QL and KL already couldn't purchase it. So long as the max is not already met or exceeded, everyone should be able to buy it.

OP, the best way to rectify this issue is to write to support.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  6. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Exactly! That that was the reason for the removal of the cap on the QL.

Indeed this inconsistency is just one of the many reasons which justify spending even less money on this game, at least until they finally manage to get their act together.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  7. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Never happen GM.

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  8. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We would need your user id and server to be able to look into this matter for you.

9. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

Seren this is " global " problem , every1 who has Queen Legacy couldnt see it or buy it at all , hope it gets fixed soon

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The Queens Legacy was designed to only be buyable if you did not already own it. Just like with the 10 Day Buffs you cannot buy them if you already have it. I am sorry but if you already had Queen's Legacy, then you would be unable to buy the buff. Technically its if you had it for 12 hours or more but still...

11. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Yep same here i have QL for 15 days and till i rwad forums i never knew its there to be buy..

12. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

I believe by not allowing people who already have the queen legacy ,the option to buy it ,this on bigpoints part is just away to punish thoses who have worked hard or spent money to obtain it .......shocking :oops::oops::eek: and this I belive is not the first time this as happened .

13. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Always so negative ^^ You would think after doing 90+ Libra Scrolls, Queens Legacy would be the lease of this guys worries ^^^ evidently not...

14. As this has been answered by your fellow pirate this post is now closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.