Quest Issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by ●ǺLIککØп-BЯ¹●, Oct 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ●ǺLIککØп-BЯ¹●

●ǺLIککØп-BЯ¹● Forum Apprentice

I have been doing the "Sticks And Bones" quest for about 3 days now. It requires shooting 5x HRMS Renown II, 5x VCM Bloodfang, 5x VCM Blizzard, Collect 5 Overwatch Eyes. Collect Overwatch Eyes by defeating HRMS Renown II, VCM Blizzard, VCM Bloodfang. I have shot hundreds of each of these NPC's and still haven't recieved any of the overwatch eyes. I have tried canceling the quest and restarting it and yet it still does not reward any of them. I have tried boarding these NPC's as well and no such luck of obtaining the Overwatch Eyes. So I believe there is an issue with either the quest or the NPC's not having them at all.

2. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

Are you running multiple quests at once? I f this is the case try doing any boarding quests on their own and see if it works then. If not please get back to us then we will look into it further for you.

Shelby

3. ●ǺLIککØп-BЯ¹●

●ǺLIککØп-BЯ¹● Forum Apprentice

I was able to get them after the restart that happened about an hour ago. This can be closed

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello Pirate,

As all is now working correctly and at the request of the player I shall close this thread.

Shelby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.