Support Question regarding reputation

Discussion in 'Help' started by )Thekiller([RIP], Jun 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. )Thekiller([RIP]

)Thekiller([RIP] Forum Greenhorn

I know that there is a similar thread about this, but I didn't really get a real answer there so I ask the support.

What are the limits for getting higher rewards from the small event npcs? I know that the first limit was about 100 in reputation, the second 2500 but are there more limits? It would be great to know if there are more and also if so which are the limits. I believe that there are many others that have the same questions.

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Jecux

Jecux Forum Apprentice

I'm afraid that the rewards won't rise after 2,5k rep, I have 18,9k and the rewards are still the same.

3. SяCAPO

SяCAPO Forum Apprentice

40k rep here and rewarsd are still the same!

4. )Thekiller([RIP]

That's a pity! Thanks for your answers however!

5. Has your query been answered?

6. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

ManOverboard, you still owe us an answer regarding resetting reputation!!!

-redak-

7. Nacho™

Nacho™ Someday Author

Yes I agree
    His question and like many others have the same question and it hasn't been answered, we have only heard of other players experiences but NOT a legit answer.

8. )Thekiller([RIP]

That is true Nacho. I really appreciate the answers and experiences from the other players, but to make sure it would be great to have an answer from support. I started the new Topic so that support could give me a definite answer from support. If you in the seafight team don't want to tell the players, even if it seems kind of shady, then it would be preferable if you tell us that. At least then you give us a heads-up.

So as a conclusion - no i haven't got an answer. And I believe that an answer is always better than no answer at all, no matter what it is.

9. Nacho™

Nacho™ Someday Author

Precisely!

10. This has been forwarded. The answer: there are 2 increases. When you reach 500 points, you shall receive the first increase in rewards. When you reach 2,500, you receive the second, or final, increase. I shall now bandage the wounds you have given me. . .:p

~Closed~

A-R-K-Y and )Thekiller([RIP] like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.