Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kosova***, Dec 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Hi, i'm asking if you are sure abut this type of group map on event (bloodfin tigerfin)cause i did like 100-200 and didn't get any piece of design or candy canes. I also asked my ally they didn't too.So i think is bugged out cause 200 ppl and all of them did like 100-200 games and didnt get anything expect pearls and 1 gold that's i think bugged.or what kind of chnace we have to get that cause 200 maps and nothing i think 0.02% of chance and we still cant win ...

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

The group map is working as designed. I can not say what the odds are of winning the design piece are as we are not privy to that information. Sorry.

Tex

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

When I got the puzzle piece for the previous group map (whale), the popup also mentioned Bloodfin, so I presume that there is only one piece between the two group maps. This means if you already got the puzzle piece in the earlier group map, you will not get another one in the current group map. Check your puzzle piece collection, each piece you don't have is identified by where it will come from. If none of them say the group map, then you already have it. I think mine was the first one at top left.

4. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

I understand that completly but how is possible we never win any candy canes?Not only me all my ally around 150-200 ppl.

5. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

I got the puzzle piece yesterday and so did other group from my ally.
    I think candy cane is fallback if u manage to get piece again.

6. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Yes you can get 1 piece from all the games( one more to come )

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As i have said, they are working as designed. I will close now before this turns into a discussion thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.