Quick Cannon Damage Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Apr 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

(Arky..are you out there?) I was just enjoying studying your Cannon Megathread table and wanted to clarify (using regular explosive Pearl ammo and no buffs): A Doomhammer Level 5 does 75 damage + 75 more for a Total of 150; a Firestorm Level 5 does 75 damage + 15 more for a Total of 90; a Voodoo Level 5 does 75 damage + 50 more for a Total of 125 (using the Level 4 Voodoo Priest); and a Devastator does 75 plus 70 more for a Total of 145. Do I understand this correctly? The chart seems to switch measurements between the Doomhammers' damage and the other cannons so that confused me. Thank you for all of your time and help!

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Seems like some of them values are not correct mate

With just the Cannon and the Ammo, not including Cannon Damage %, Hit Chance, Random % etc

Cannon: Cannon Damage + Ammo Damage = Total
    Level 5 Doomhammer: 150 + 75 = 225
    Level 5 Devastator: 70 + 75 = 145
    Level 5 Voodoo Cannon: 60 + 75 = 135
    Level 5 Firestorm: 15 + 75 = 90

-Arky

Edit: The 75 I think you were seeing is the Hit Chance, that is the Hit Probability of the Cannon. All Elite cannons have 75 Hit Probability, Gold cannons have lower than that. The Pearl Damage column is the one which shows the Damage of the Cannon, and for a Level 5 Doom that is 150

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Hey Arky - No, I just thought there was no way the damage could be that high on a Level 5 Doomhammer, but I see I was wrong. One point: I think the Level 5 Voodoo adds an extra 50 damage and not 60 (or maybe my eyesight really is that bad)!

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Nope, it is 150. Only Level 4 is out currently and that is 135 damage, as shown below
    [​IMG]
    When the Level 5 comes out it should be 150 - unless they change it before release.

Yeah it says 50, but that post was created before the Level 4 Voodoo Priest came out, and it is closed so I can not edit it. With the Level 4 Voodoo Priest it is 60, only 50 with the Level 3 Voodoo Priest.

-Arky

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Got it! You mentioned in a footnote on your Cannon Megathread Chart that the Voodoo cannon calculations were with just the Level 3 Priest that existed at the time. My oversight. Thanks so much!

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

And a sincere "thank you" for all that you do for us here in the SF Forum!:)

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Youre most welcome mate :)

-Arky

8. As this has been answered by your fellow pirate this post is now closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.