Raid maps medallions

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by lellu85, Mar 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

As requested, i put this here, so, quote from yesterday:

Hey, i wanted to ask about this raid map thing. We who have started this game earlier have been stuck for a while, with these raid quests. As you know, +16 level need go to behemont, but we cant get those missions from richard davis, cos cant have light medallion anywhere. So would you please be nice and give us chance to start doing those quest, only option now is to get to level 26. :/ You could even take away the possibility to go little raid, but give us chance to get medallion thanks :)
    Ahoy,

In the future if you have your own question could you please create your own post, that way it causes less confusion and if other players have the same question it makes it easier for them to find. Also, the best place to leave your suggestions is in the Idea Pool & Suggestions area, this is the place checked by the game designers so leaving your suggestions there it will have more chance of being implemented.

The quest you are referring too is simply there currently so that any leftover Medallions of Light after you levelled up can be exchanged into Behemoth Medallions. You can not earn Medallions of Light through quests and similarly you can't earn Behemoth Medallions from quests apart from this exchange.

You can however, earn Behemoth Medallions and Medallions of Light from the Black Hearted Killer NPC found in maps 1-3. You also have the option to purchase these from the Market Cove or bid on them.

Swift

BUT: im level 24, so i dont see those light medallions on black market, and those black hearted killers only give me behemont medallions. So, can you please tell me where i can get medallion of light, so i can finally start do raid quest?? Thank you

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Still no reply here??

3. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Since you are level 24, you can no longer get medalion of light so, you can not complete the quest from Richard Davis.
    When you reach level 26 you will be able to trade Behemoth medalions for Lionhearts.

I hope it helps

4. ĮMÞïŞĦ

ĮMÞïŞĦ Forum Apprentice

where do you trade behemoth medallions for lion hearts?

5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Richard Davies the quest giver in 17 safe haven offers a quest amongst others that challenges you to inflict 10 x million of damage (anywhere) even a scroll, in exchange for a reward of 2 x Lionhearts. Once completed 3 x old Behemoth Medallions will be taken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.