Random Super glitter Hour

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by LORD_VIPER, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

SUPER GLITTER HOUR

Poll closed Aug 23, 2017.
  1. Like

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Dislike

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORD_VIPER

LORD_VIPER Forum Greenhorn

I play seafight about 8 hours and about 3 days a week . For players thats on a budget, or do not
    have the magic almighty charge card to get pearls. You have to grind it out or add glitter X2. but even that, youre still hunting for hours. I think seafight should create a weekly or bi weekly
    event. Called Super Glitter Hour, can be ran twice on a certain day of the week to provided most
    players can partake in. The glitters will have special type and spawn on random maps to make it fair. glitters will award x 3 times normal amount, those players with scription x2 glitters can
    get up x5 or x6 the amount. event last 3 hours, once during Am hours and again Pm hours.

Like to get a poll and input if anyone likes this ideal happy hunting.....

2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Its a no form me. Enough bots shiny dancing atm as it is without giving them more incentive. If you are struggling to build by shiny hunting i suggest you look at other options such as bonus maps or raid maps to earn pearls.

Then again I feel your pain as we all had to do it at the start

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Pass... It doesnt take alot of foresight to see that this idea will only generate more lag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.