Reaction on accusations against Bigpoint/Seafight

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

and they can all use amulets, tritons and shoot same player all at the exact same second.

lol you are having a laugh

We all know how its done

Question is do BP have the backbone to do their bit now? (and I include all the other exploit/bug etc users in that as well )

2. MAMMOTH^JACK

MAMMOTH^JACK Someday Author

Here here Mac!

BigPoint - How long will this be allowed to continue? The members of your SeaFight community are relying on BigPoint to take immediate action to stop this.

3. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum-Apprentice

for what i saw the last 4 days all i want to say is SHAME ON YOU BIG POINT

4. MAMMOTH^JACK

BigPoint - How long will this be allowed to continue? The members of your SeaFight community are relying on BigPoint to take immediate action to stop this.

A-R-K-Y and ***KARAISKAKIS***GR like this.
  5. Surely there is someone at BP, in a high enough position who cares about the game & its players, to sail a ship & see what is happening in the maps & put it right

Җ-ŤöŕŦŭŕëÐ-ŠöŭŁ-Җ

6. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

no way in hell can 50 ships lock onto a moving ship thats using swiftstones to keep them from locking on at precisly the same second without a programme lmao how much more do we have to show the videos and proof god some ppl realy get on my nerves grrr a cheat is a cheat a botter is a botter and to use a programme to do this shows what a loser he is :p:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

7. ***KARAISKAKIS***GR

***KARAISKAKIS***GR Forum-Apprentice

some people starting to think that NATOTANT is working for BIG POINT if thats the case SHAME ON YOU BIG POINT

8. MAMMOTH^JACK

Right Tortured Soul? o_O

Sure seems like a reasonable request! If that is to much trouble, all that BigPoint needs to do is follow these step by step directions to find all the "proof" needed to take action!

1. How can ~70 boats log on and log off at the exact same time, every time, from the same IP? Check IP and login times.
    2. How can ~70 boats move in such perfect synchronization for a long period of time (I am talking about 2 hours or so)? Check videos.
    3. How can ~70 boats change directions multiple times within seconds, at the exact same time, every time? Check videos.
    4. How can ~70 boats press Attack at the exact same time, every time (I am talking milliseconds)? Check logbook for blackpowder usage.
    5. How can ~70 boats use Legba Amulets at the exact same time, every time (I am talking milliseconds)? Check logbook for Legba usage.
    6. How can ~70 boats use Tritons Benevolences at the exact same time, every time (I am talking milliseconds)? Check logbook for Benevolence usage.
    7. How can ~70 boats use the Behemoth Repair Staff at the exact same time, every time (I am talking milliseconds)? Check videos.
    8. How can ~70 boats use the VP Repair Staff at the exact same time, every time (I am talking milliseconds)? Check videos.
    9. How can ~70 boats get sunk, then return from the nimbus map at the exact same time, every time (I am talking milliseconds)? Check videos.
    10. How can ~70 boats get sunk by 3-5 ships without firing a single shot back at the players but continue to hit Towers and change towers? Check videos.
    BigPoint - How long will this be allowed to continue?

9. MAMMOTH^JACK

Right Hell Cat? Defies logic that this has not been dealt with as yet! :mad:

BigPoint - Your SeaFight community is relying on BigPoint to take action to stop this!

Does BigPoint place no value on our continued patronage?

Sadly, I'm beginning to wonder if BigPoint, through its continued failure to take appropriate action, hasn't already provided me with the answer to this hypothetical question :(

10. squirrelstabber

squirrelstabber Active Author

You re clearly correct on this issue as well and other threads have been created but yet the same issue continues, just as this threads issue. As a community, I believe its important that these issues be reported and we stand together until the infractions are corrected. In turn, we all must appreciate the difficult position the company is in however it appears there was/is substantial evidence to support the report. Cheers!

11. MAMMOTH^JACK

Here here Squirrelstabber! Well said mate!!

BigPoint - How much longer will this be allowed to continue?

Your SeaFight community is relying on BigPoint to finally put a stop to this, once and for all.

12. grahinho

grahinho Advanced

shame on you seren you ar one corupt admin a lot of suport too all time delete my post thx

✘.Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ.✘ likes this.
  13. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Board Veteran

To inject a little fresh impetus into this long running saga from the companies side this time. I should like Bigpoint to look at this problem from another completely different angle.

Let's assume for arguments sake that Bigpoint has actually encouraged and are promoting this fraudulent behaviour in the misguided belief that it will increase revenue. Short term you are probably correct, up to a point it will.

However, only until your customers fully understand how much ammunition they are losing and realise Bigpoint are actually abusing their otherwise loyal customers. From this point on in the longer term, your customers will start to understandably lose interest in this game to the point where they do not log on anymore, just like the droves of honest players whom have already left this decaying game.

So from this angle of thinking, Bigpoint's disgusting and illegal conspiracy strategy is fundamentally flawed.

I urge you Bigpoint, to come clean and resolve these problems by doing the right thing....before it's too late!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  14. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Another day, another load of islands shot by the 70 Boat NPC Fleet...

How many players pearls, ammo, items, etc, are you going to allow to be wasted fighting these ships which are obviously breaking the T&Cs? How long are you going to allow this to continue?

-Arky

15. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

as pointed by GM ( good point GM) me and other players .. i saw many of them .. thinking that this is a BP doing thats y you "Big Point" are not lifting and finger to sort this "disease" this "cancer" that killing the game !
    we all wondering how come not one of this accounts been blocked .. at least blocked (not say banned as it should be) put to review until you as you say will come to a conclusion!

how come you alow them to be on watter ???

Loki162, Grand-mariner™ and A-R-K-Y like this.
  16. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Someday Author

lol lots of heat in the forum the last few days.everyone knows that there is massive amounts of cheating going on the mods, programmers,players etc.i think bigpoint needs to think outside the box on the problem.why not give players the option to leave the server where this player is using cheats to run 70 ships at once?then close that server and not allow anyone new to join. im sure he will have fun playing alone. im not sure what the economic cost would be to do that but it would solve the issue of having to compete against him he could have the server for himself problem solved. if bigpoints plan on fixing the game is to do nothing perhaps you should offer players some kind of game credit so they can move to another game.this would apply to all servers.i mean honestly whats the point of trying to compete against people who bot 24/7 or are using other programs.

17. MAMMOTH^JACK

Here Here Masterjedi! Well said mate!!

BigPoint - How long will this be allowed to continue?

A-R-K-Y and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  18. MAMMOTH^JACK

BigPoint - If you place any value on your company's reputation and on your customer's patronage, this must stop! The SeaFight community is relying on BigPoint to take action.

19. MAMMOTH^JACK

BigPoint - The time has long since passed for action to be taken. How much longer will BigPoint allow this to continue?

20. BAD~ROB

BAD~ROB Forum-Apprentice

If you want things to change it is simple quit spending money on a corrupt game, would you go to an appliance store and buy a new stove get it home and it not work and then just say to yourself o well I'll just go back to the same store and buy another new one? I doubt you would but come tomorrow you will be first in line to buy bokers and booty bags, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, no matter who has owned BP we are lied to and they simply don't care, I know this is taking place on the UK server so maybe just quit logging on that server for awhile and let this fool play by himself and let BP lose revenue and see if you get an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.