REALLY? DONT CONTACT US?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by kyloe, Nov 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

[​IMG]I
    I love that you guys tell me not to contact support for "minor Missing rewards"

Out of 10 chests that I opened last night 2 gave me nothing, and the chests that did have content the amounts were not correct!!!

What do you guys consider "Minor missing rewards"?

2. Beorn

Beorn User

Hello kyloe

If you feel like you were given lower rewards as normally (from chests), please do contact the support.

Make sure that in your ticket you include what you are missing and time when that happened. Any screenshot will help solving your problem.

Minor rewards are cosidered boardings, sinks, etc.

We apologize for any inconveniences this have caused.

Has this answered your query?

3. ☆*~Jackyourgolds~*☆

☆*~Jackyourgolds~*☆ Forum Apprentice

They will not help you bro i already tried that and they said they cant do anything about my pearls i shooted like 80 k ammo on behemoth today and got a 9 k pearls reward and they said they cant do anything about how i feel now that is a joke...suppor is failed... -Closed-

4. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

One mod tells me to contact support, the other tells me Not to contact support, im not gonna even bother, i already know nothing will come of it, i just want to share with the rest of the gaming community how you guys are running this game.

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As advised you will need to contact support with the time, the entry from your log book showing you completed quest ect, and exactly what you should have received.

As this has been answered this post is now closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.