Rebate seems not working.

Discussion in 'Help' started by America, Sep 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. America

America Active Author

I really enjoy the event bundles that give rebate and loyalty and a doubler combined. But doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere in the game. Did the price of things go up? Seems I hit less, slower, and get less in return for rewards. Could you please turn up the rewards so Im not spinning my wheels here.

2. SazerKING

SazerKING Junior Expert

Make sure that you check out the new castles, perhaps you haven´t activate any of them yet, therefor you shoot slower and lower damage. Worth to note that you will shoot 0.12 sec slower, since they changes the values of the cannon loader castle, no change with the damage though.

3. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

The event bundles you are referring to should have no direct impact on the sailing of your ship as regards speed , shot strength etc. Rebate is for market purchase rebate only, doubler doubles shiney rewards only. As Sazer stated if you have not set up castle options since update then you will be missing shiney / chest rewards / reload time reduction / ship speed etc etc through these.

Mac

4. Has this answered your query?

5. America

America Active Author

Thanks all.

6. Deloops

Deloops User

As this has been resolved.
    ~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.