Reduction in OP Cannons from the game

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jun 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the OP cannons from the game need to be removed to make the game more balanced and fair like it used to be before the change...4 years ago.

I am working hard getting my lvl 3 55's to lvl 4... and then eventually lvl 5.
    I have only 88 lvl 1 60 pounders....I do not have all my 60 pounders yet...
    I only have 10 firestorm cannons.
    I only have 10 voodoo cannons.
    I only have 2 admiral cannons.

I newer cannons need to be removed and leave only the 60 and firestorm cannons...

2. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

So we should lose the items we spent money on?

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I understand your frustration, however the removal of these cannons is not going to happen; Bigpoint need money and players will not allow what they have paid for to be removed.

Some very very quick tips, I am sure there are others who will help you and go into even more depth.
    • Stop upgrading your 55s, it is to be frank, a waste of your time and your crystals
    • Drop down to the Jellyfish League, save your Competitors Coins; you can then purchase 50 Admiral Cannons from the League Hall with these.
    • Be very aware of Events where you can earn Cannons very easily; for instance in the Current Event (Civil War) you can earn 1 Firestorm cannon from just being in the top 200 of the Ranking, every day.
    • Make sure you complete Event Quests and the Vovoi Quests. The 11 (currently) Vovoi Quests award 5 Voodoo Cannons. Cannons are also frequent rewards from Event Quests so try to complete them.
    • Save your event currency until the end of the Event, if you don't have enough to buy Cannons, then purchase other goods, but give it a shot every time - you might surprise yourself.
    • Log in every day and claim the Daily Login Bonus, this month for logging in 12 times I think it was you received 5 Voodoo Cannons for just logging in! Of course, along with other great items!

-Arky

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

why not consider the option of upgrading theses cannons into others for example 1x lev 5 55 pounder, 1x admiral cannon, 1x 60 pounder, for 1x level 2 admiral cannon .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.