Regarding cannons on your ship and whether it is possible to sell them or not?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mihawk, May 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mihawk

Mihawk Forum Apprentice

Hey!

Now, I remember that for a couple of years ago, one could sell the cannons they had on their hip provided that they didn't need em. Now, it is only possible to sell your healing cannons it seems like?... Am I wrong on this? If not, how do I sell my 55-pounders that I don't need?

2. level 5 55's can be turned into 60 ponders and if keep trying once in a while will let you sell level 0-55's can only sell gold cannons and pearl repair cannons and some times the 55's non upgraded. Other than that can ask Mod to or ask support.

3. Mihawk

Mihawk Forum Apprentice

Oh ok, so I just contact support and they fix it?
    Cause I remember back in the days when a lot of cannons made your ship slower :)

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

That does not happen anymore. The amount of items (Cannons, Cannon Balls, Equipment, etc) on your ship no longer effect the speed of your ship. Only items which are designed to increase your speed shall effect it, for instance Sails, Centerboard Castle, +49 Speed Special Gem etc.

There is no negative effect of keeping these old cannons on your account other than the slight inconvenience. I would say, personally, I would not get rid of any cannon in case in the future they allow you to trade them with other items/cannons.

-Arky

phantomraspberry** likes this.
  5. As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.