Suggestion removing certain items

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ﻛϊґдnđy, Jul 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

hi was just wondering what other people would feel about removing the teleports from cancer map and smoke bombs n bloodlust from bonus map and re-balance the rewards and maybe put them in the aruba like you have with the teleports.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I agree with removing Teleports. Cancer scrolls are the hardest bonus maps aside from Leo, and you are rewarded with 25 Teleports which you would get more of from throwing the mojo to get the scroll in the first place. I know many players with 5k+ teleports, they are completely unnecessary and I feel they should be replaced with something like an Emperors Booty Bag or something similar.

Bloodlusts I would like to keep. The only way to get them is through Sagittarius or payment scrolls, or from the occasional VIP market. They are great for events.

Smoke Bombs again I would like to keep. They are relatively easy to come by through Capricorn and payment scrolls, as well as picking them up from chests occasionally. They are great for fighting despite the 30 second cooldown that was recently implemented.

Thanks,
    Des

Lil`Wolf and ﻛϊґдnđy like this.
  3. ﻛϊґдnđy

ﻛϊґдnđy Someday Author

yes i totally agree with you Des like i said was only wondering what people think because personally i have like 8k teleport and playing cancer maps are waste of time if i keep get teleport 4 times out of 10 maps

Many Thanks
    SirAndy

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  4. Diabolo1964

Diabolo1964 Forum Apprentice

Or, they could have like 2 - 4 times in the year when you could change/replace those items whit some usefull like chrystalls, crowns etc

ﻛϊґдnđy and Lil`Wolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.