Repair ammo event+marouder days

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Tadeusjus, Jul 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tadeusjus

Tadeusjus Forum Apprentice

Imagine NPC appearing burning, and just HP reduces over time, ship is dying. We can save him (repair up to 100%) and get a reward for saving him. Pepaired to 100%, dissapears.
    It is still unconvinient to change cannons from repair to normal it will be fun to make it with marouder days or sth like that. plus not many people have elite repair cannons;)

You may use flying dutch skin and make a preaty story about saving Davy Jones of whatever;)

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

A similiar style of event was suggested before:
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/reping-event.164167/

I personally think it would be good to bring a new function to Repair Cannons, +1, I'd like to see a Repair Event for a change.

-Arky

_RATTY_. likes this.
  3. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Make it like a Boston Tea Party where we all throw the millions of xtra Repair ammo overboard!!!!

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Ty - Arky - i personally have almost 10 mil rep cannonballs (but i bet there are players who have 100 mils ) and don't ever use them cos now when are the events so many of us have gd amulets and strong ships and no chance in using the rep balls.
    During this days the rep balls are used on events in group maps or when someone is testing and that is pretty much it.
    Hope BP will come up with a event and give us a chance in using this type of ammo!
    Regards

5. Tadeusjus

Tadeusjus Forum Apprentice

Well, personaly I have just 400k rep ammo (100mil.. really?). Just tought it would be something different.

Also it would be nice to have saved sets of favourite cannons, instead of klicking 15 times to change from damage cannons to rep cannons...

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Thats already in the game, its called Presets.

Presets allow you to save different configurations of the following:
    • Cannons
    • Repair Cannons
    • Beams
    • Figureheads
    • Boarding Officers
    • Commonwealth Officers
    • Pirates
    • Pirate Equipment
    • Pets
    • Trainers
    Which can then be used to quickly change between your setups without needing to individually change these items.

Below is an image which is taken from the Ship equipment section. The plus button (green square) shows you how you can purchase a new Preset, pressing this shall bring up a window which shall show you the cost to buy another Preset and ask you to confirm it. Once you have 2 or more presets, pressing the down arrow (blue square) shall show you all of your presets and just clicking one shall change to that preset. You can rename presets by double clicking the name of a preset then typing in your new name.

[​IMG]

Preset Costs:
    Preset 1 - Free
    Preset 2 - 50,000 Gold
    Preset 3 - 500,000 Gold
    Preset 4 - 10,000 Pearls
    Preset 5 - 100,000 Pearls
    Preset 6 - 250,000 Pearls
    Preset 7 - 500,000 Pearls
    Preset 8 - 1,000,000 Pearls​

-Arky

7. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

mm this could be intresting you guys having rep cannons on ,,me coming in cannons blazing :D I could work with this :cool:

dropedship likes this.
  8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

We'd just sink you with rep cannons mate ;)

9. frankthetank1974

lool

10. frankthetank1974

lol dropedship ;))
    I think it would be a interesting but funny event lmao

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Look out for droped, hes got Lv5 Repair Cannons that rep you 100k Hp and VP at the same time. But he'd probably be repping a bloomin' Marduk ;)

12. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

I liked the idea the last time, still like it now. :) Oh, and Frank, if you want a partner, I think I like your approach to the Event. :D

frankthetank1974 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.