RESTART

Discussion in 'Help' started by SPIRITUAL~WARFARE, Jan 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPIRITUAL~WARFARE

SPIRITUAL~WARFARE Forum Apprentice

can tex or some mod tell me why in the wide world of sports the late nite restart took an almost finished off primevil from those of us trying to finish? during the sentinel event both the sentinel would stay from before and after the late restart. 3 times during that event i had npc mostly shot but not finished and was able to find them and finish them after late nite restart which is 10 p.m. central time. the amount of ammo and extras lost to shooting a primevil down to 6 million hp out of 500 million and lose it to a restart was an overwhelming painful result. so again the question is why they allow some event npc to remain thru restart and not others? and in the future can they make sure we know if and when they will? otherwise you make the last hour before a restart a dead zone!

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I do not have an answer at this time but I will forward your question and see what kinda answer I can get back. No promises as we on the forum team are not always privy to all the reasons things are set up the way they are.

Tex

3. SPIRITUAL~WARFARE

SPIRITUAL~WARFARE Forum Apprentice

its been 2 weeks tex. any chance you can get an answer out of those people before another big event? it should not be that in some events the main event npc can survive a restart but without telling us that in other events the main event npc cannot survive the late restart.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I have not received an answer. Best advice I can give is not to solo close to a scheduled restart. I know it's not what you want to hear but that is the best I can advise at the moment.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.