Restriction on ammos/ stuck on quest

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The_Shadow_Ninja, Apr 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Shadow_Ninja

The_Shadow_Ninja Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

The new limit to restrict buying burning ice ammos to 100k restricted a player like myself from completing event quests.
    I am up to the last quest line "collect 3x unusual scrawls", first off i think its fair to say to collect one of these things is almost impossible with a level 1 commander against 50 other players spamming their boarding key.
    I am now out of burning ice ammo and cannot do much (referring to making a profit out of this event). I bought 100k ammos and used it in 30 mins.
    Some players may profit since they hit like 100k with flare but I am speaking for all the low level players out there.

Please increase the buying limit of the event ammos if possible.

2. Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤

Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤 Forum Apprentice

you have too shoot more pearls in winter event. i have 8.6 mill of this bullets

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @The_Shadow_Ninja ,

have you seen recent patchday notes?

however have you noticed that they did edit FAQ like 40 min ago ?

so you still have a chance to get one :)

4. The_Shadow_Ninja

I am not sure what you meant by this. Can you elaborate? Thanks.

5. The_Shadow_Ninja

Hey *KRUCHY* No i haven't seen the update but thanks for that, I guess I will check the black market from time to time. Thank you I hope it gets implemented soon. For now I will be sitting out until I can buy more event ammos.

6. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @The_Shadow_Ninja ,

same here m8 , same here.

7. Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤

Dødens~Perle[ØЛƐ]〤 Forum Apprentice

I have get snowballs and Change too burning ice all my ammo in winterevent or other events

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.