Returning players and Questing

Discussion in 'Help' started by draco*, Mar 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

Hi, im a returning pirate lvl 13 during the whom the bells event. i cant seem to find any progression quests/pirate tests to advance my level where do i go? SH near 13 says no quests available. same as my quests page

2. you might need to retry going bk to 1 map as new quests and test have been added to the game so previous tests and quests you have done may have more to do now so wont allow you to continue were ended last

3. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

interesting would make sense ill give it a look,however where would i g in the 1 map for quest? 2nd i accepted a lvl 2 quest right when i returned and then the event started there hasnt been any since nor the npc who gave me the quest.

4. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

5. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

just returned to 1/1 SH and yeah gotta start at lvl 2 quests

6. yw

7. draco*

draco* Forum Apprentice

sorry yes thank you tho led me to another issue ^^

8. u have to do runs round all the givers in haven sometimes you have to go to a diffrent giver to redeem the best way is go round the safe havens you have acess to and write down there names and map/haven there in some quests you have to redeem at a giver on water so as u come across a giver write there names down and were there at as u finnish any test/quests it should tell you what giver to visit to reddem hope that answered your 2nd query

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

you returned :eek:i feel your pain :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.