revenge 2, 28 to 29 test

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by darksailrevenge, Dec 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

possibly make the test and questline easier for people. there are countless people stuck at level 28. possibly make the amount of renown 2's needed to spawn it reduced by half. and remove the need to board it all together. update it like u did with all the other adrimals.

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @darksailrevenge ,

Revenge II spawn after 250 renowns II has been shot down.
    We did quests and test in map 28 for our friendly guild on MS6, didnt took us long to spawn it twice ( like 3 hours or so ).

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    We have had multiple suggestions like this recently, each one of them has been forwarded as will this.
    As far as I am aware, it is still 500 HRMS Renown II's to spawn the HRMA Revenge II.

Swift

4. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Please stop forwarding this. Everyone 28 and above had to do this test, stop pandering to lazy pirates that don't wanna do the work. Please also remember that ideas are supposed to be to the benifit of all the community and not just the randoms that want everything handed to them.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

All implementable ideas and suggestions, good or bad get forwarded, it is not down to the moderator team to decide which ideas should or should not be implemented, this is down to the Game Designers.

Swift

6. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @Swift ,

all I can tell is that we did 2 revenge II addys within 2-3 hours - with is not possible ( we had a team of 5 ), thats why i said it must of have been changed to 250 =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.