Reward

Discussion in 'Help' started by Novan, Dec 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novan

Novan Someday Author

Yesterday me in topp 100 A Whale of a Time and Yuletide
    and i finish puzzle from Yuletide, when i get puzzle in Yuletide me in top 100 reciver 1 puzzle and 500 candy,and me only 1x top 100 in Yuletide, but why when me top 100 in A Whale of a Time only recived 1 puzzle? why not recived 1 puzzle and 500 candy?

2. In the Yuletide, you were supposed to only receive 1 Puzzle piece for placing in the top 100. The 500 Candy Canes were to be issued if you already had that puzzle piece. For some reason, you received both.

Your prize for the Whale of a Time is the correct prize that you should receive.

Please re-read the event FAQ
    here.

Has this answered your query?

3. Novan

Novan Someday Author

but when i get puzzle in Yuletide, me only 1x top 100 rank, and me get 1 puzzle and 500 candy, not reciven puzzle only, and me not finih open puzzle from yuletide

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You could have been one of the random 5 players who got the random reward, giving you 500 extra candy cane. You will not get this every time :)

-Arky

5. Arky is correct, you may have been a random winner of Candy Canes.

Shall I close, Novan?

6. Novan

Novan Someday Author

oke oke thanks :)
    close

7. Beorn

Beorn User

As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.