Rewards from shipwrecks....

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by گłเקקYگЌเקקY, Apr 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, i think that agwe armour plates and seers visions in shipwrecks should be taken away, if like me you like to shoot them with the little harps then finding out you recieved 30 agwe armour plates after sitting there for 5 minutes shooting it is very disheartening, at least put some pearls i them. is there any plan to make them a bit better?? tia

Foxy_Renegadelady likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We on the forum team are not privy to the future plans of the dev team. I will pass along your suggestion though and let wait and see what happens. Let see how much support we can get from the community. A request from many is better than a request from one.

Tex

3. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

i also plus 1 this
    rewards from this event in chest verry bad
    u get 60lbs guns??come one
    atleast increase the crystall rewards,put more harpoons in,a bit more p ammo
    rewards are a bit behind in time if i may say so

4. ShipwréckGlittér0127

ShipwréckGlittér0127 Someday Author

at least add back the chest keys to the wrecks

5. Thanks tex, would be nice to get better rewards from shipwrecks and chests to be honest, especially commonwealth chests, those rewards are very poor.

6. Amiralen

Amiralen Forum Greenhorn

i agree some events just dont feel like worth taking apart of, if you dont have full castle and full cannons already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.