Rift Cannons compared to other cannons?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sea-Sea, May 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

How good are these new rift cannons compared to already existing cannons?

2. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

they are very bad

3. AK745

AK745 Forum Apprentice

right now their only use is more or less to upgrade old cannons to lvl 6, am guessing with time tho when you can level them further and hitchance becomes even more needed than it is now they will be quite strong in PvP as well as some PvE scenarios

4. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

lol did u look at the pearl ammo damage on them?? dont get your hope up on these guns getting stronger buddy

5. AK745

AK745 Forum Apprentice

I did look, and it doesnt really matter that much if you know how to use them, for example firestorm pre buff barely had any pearl ammo dmg but used correctly they earned me a crap load of pearls you just dont know how /when to use them am guessing, also hitchance in PvP is usually a lot better than pearl dmg comboed with the shorter than average loading speed. sure this lvl 0 cannon kind of sucks which i said but that doesnt mean that the lvl 5-6 one will depending on how well it scales and IF bigpoint keeps going in the direction of giving certain npc's dodge chance, you rather want to hit them for 100% than 80 % with some more pearl dmg...

TEX~BULL likes this.
  6. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

firestorm helped because of the fast reload speed which this gun doesnt have
    and as for upgrading this gun,lets hope they dont make us wait for 2/3 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.