Suggestion Rise the % for Queen Legacy

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by †★BoSS★†™[υиı], Oct 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Hello all !
    I dont know about you guys but for me to get Queen Legacy from cancer is imposible or i think the map is bugged ... i have finished over 30 cancers and not a single time Queen Legacy ... i have the 7% 1000 days and the HP for 400 days ... i think is better to put a limit on this so for example if i have 1000 days from HP or 7% than the map shouldn't give me more those rewards but give me something else i think something should be done ... im not complaining with no reason because i understand that the rewards is given by chance but still over 30 cancers not even 1 time Queen legacy ??? moderators i think is time to do something good and rise the chance of getting it from this Bonus Map ... thanks to all and have a good game !!!

Padisha and Lil`Wolf like this.
  2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

I have seen posts in Global where people have claimed they have gotten a Queens from a Cancer map,
    Have done over 15 Cancers and never gotten one, so any claims in Global I take with a huge grain of salt

4. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

i think they should increase the % of getting it as a reward .. i fully understand that must be a little hard to get it since if its to easy everybody gets it for a big amount of days but not even imposible like now ... seafight is removing the fun from the game its like a job now not like a game ... if i must stay all time on Bonus i will not have the time to do PVP

5. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

the rewards for the cancer map are random....its exactly the same as a mega happy hour/random....... every sunday

6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

I did 64 not 1 lol random my portside o.0

7. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

i did 40 still didn't gave me queens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.