sales ...

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by frankthetank1974, Jan 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

I'm sure a lot of people are put off buying theses packs due to the price, and items they have no need or use for ,so my idea is ...
    MIX & MATCH PACKS
    small pack ...pick any five items
    medium pack ...pick any ten items
    large pack ...pick any fifteen items
    all items are picked from a list, possibly the list could have three columns depending on items value .people could just pick what they wanted in there own packs from each column.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I like this.

Often, for most players who have spent a lot on this game, they do not need certain items in packs. For example, if a player has over 600 level 4 Dooms (a lot do!) then they already have enough to get Level 5 Dooms when they come out.

Now, with Doomhammers still being in these special packages and often being the item which drives the price up, players end up spending a large amount of money for a few items they actually need.

Letting us choose an alternative from a small list would be preferable. Example instead of 25 Doomhammers Level 2, let us have either 25 Voodoos Level 3, 25 Firestorms level 2 or 25 Devastators Level 1...

-Arky

3. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

I like this idea and think a lot of players would also

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Really big fan of this idea... Might be the first time you've come up with a good idea frank... ;)

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  5. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

oh ive got a few but hey ho !;)

Lil`Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.