“Save the Winter Feast!” Event 2019

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Your post with this link is very helpful Tex. Thanks mate...I appreciate this information!:)

TEX~BULL likes this.
  2. Manijak87

Manijak87 Forum Apprentice

You have to do something in the future for the group maps because this is so ridiculous you can either get a guy who stand in the corner of the map and get the same reward as someone who actually shoot all time or a guy who shoot group members even doe that should not be possible.

Pagan_Spirit and The*Defiant like this.
  3. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

yay bigpoint put firestorms in the black market

4. MЄMЄƝƬƠ•MƠƦƖ

MЄMЄƝƬƠ•MƠƦƖ Forum Apprentice

I'm still not able to pickup the present. Level 21-30. Have spot it in different maps, but can't finish the mission. When they go fix this?

From the FAQ:

Map and pirate level 2 – 6, 7 – 12, 13 – 16, 17 – 20, 21 – 26, 27 – 30, 31 – 40 and 41 – 45

You are a little confused in what level you can pick it up.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2019
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

are you on a PVP or PVE server?

Tex

6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Seems you have been trolled. Gather a good group before attempting to do a group map ;).

7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

8. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

They hit like 30k on me and that's without gardian and defence settings for pet

9. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Has anybody received the puzzle piece from the "Enter the Underworld" Group Map? Have done it close to 100 times now, but only receive 1 gold and 40-48 K pearls?

10. yes, I have got it for some days ago. But I have also done it many times.

11. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Any special reason, why the special ammo, needed for these new event NPC's is 3 x higher than normal? and also only limited to 250 K ammo? If BP deliberately, for some strange reason, want unsatisfied customers this is the perfect way to do it, although I do not really see the meaning with that?

BrokenPearl likes this.
  12. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

13. They should at least add all of these ammo types in the Event Chests, also had more Marked Items & Ammo where you could also using the Gingerbread Men on something.

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I see this ammo is available in packs for purchase with money. Maybe that is their reasoning for the quantity limit with pearls. (And I agree...wow...it is super-expensive to buy with pearls)!

15. I think you have right there. And they for pearls can you just buy once I guess.

Ķŵ†§ØĈ™ likes this.
  16. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

Absolute joke of a winter event.

Ķŵ†§ØĈ™ likes this.
  17. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

As always never tried before events they just create one and without testing it. There is a quest saying inflict 3 mil at bjorgold and defeat 1 bjorgold with i have done it but it doesn't count. Idk for real. Also this "Krampus" or whatever it's OMG losing emblems of dumb ppl which never read at forum what you must do to win a game there, one word it's a joke!

Also reduce quests they are insane you have daily quests + more than 10 event quests. Maybe i don't have time to play al day long but i think there are to many.

Lost nearly 20 emblems from those type of ppl. No problem for emblems but for time i've lost.:(

Last edited by moderator: Dec 16, 2019
    BrokenPearl likes this.
  18. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I personally tested this event along with many other GA's on our test server and things were working as planned. We test all events prior to the launch, but as is prone to happen when moving into live large server thing break.

Tex

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I looked at the $39.99 pack named "Endless journey". It has 250k each of Kraken Poison, Shell Shock, and Heartbreaker ammo (plus other items). I was able to add it to my Shopping Cart multiple times, so you may indeed be able to purchase this pack multiple times if you wish. I don't know.

20. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Hi, is there chance to have ship design of any of event boats? just curious :)

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.