Screen size

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßOMßER, Jul 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

I think it would be nice to have a screen size somewhere between 800x600 and full screen. I like having where you don't have to have your equipment menus etc. on the sea chart but I have a widescreen computer and there is so much room that is wasted. In full screen you can see so much more like enemy ships but everything is cluttered full then.

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi Bomber!

I believe that this is already in production. Trisselein (A German Gave Developer) has mentioned on Discord that they are going to implement new resolutions soon. Hopefully within the next few weeks there will be some more information on this but I think 1920 x 1080 and another resolution that is not 16:9 are to be added.

3. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

Nice, Thanks for the info

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

As destruction says these are coming to the game already, two new screen sizes however Destructions listed size is incorrect. The two sizes are 1024 * 768 (4:3) and 1280 * 720 (16:9). Having seen an image of the 1280 * 720, I can say it looks very good in my opinion, and I wouldn't expect it to be long until we see it in game. :)

-Arky

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Great news, sorry I got the dimensions wrong, but its the thought that counts ;)

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  6. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Hopefully soon, can't wait to see how it will look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.