seachart freezing

Discussion in 'Help' started by -lasershot56-, Jul 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -lasershot56-

-lasershot56- Forum Apprentice

Every time i leave the seachart to check the market or to buy pirates or check the forums anything at all really when i click back on the seachart its frozen and locked up and i cant get it to work again unless i just refresh it which is not only annoying but can be fatal in a fight

2. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Same here...

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Same here...

4. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Same here around last 7 days..

5. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

This problem has been around, presumably, since the last patch was released. It is highly annoying. Plz fix imminently.

6. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I do use Chrome and I just tried what you suggested when my screen froze and this great suggestion works! Thank you mate!:)

8. Has your fellow pirate helped resolve your queries?

9. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

ManOverboard... This is a bug that was introduced around the last patch or so... please fix it. Playing around with tabs to unfreeze the game is NOT fun!

10. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

It may not fix the issue, but it is certainly a work around until the lag is resolved.

As there is nothing further we can add on this matter this post will be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.