Seafight Event Code

Discussion in 'Help' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Aug 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Apparently there is a Code for this Seafight Event. Where is this Code on the Seafight and what is it?

2. mums-mums

mums-mums Forum Greenhorn

try this 1......SFGOLEM

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As your fellow pirate has stated, the event code is
    SFGOLEM and is available until the 30th of August 2018, this could be found in the Newsletter sent to your email address should you have signed up to receive these.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

4. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Okay, why isn't it here on the Game Seafight? And why should we have to get Game info from some place other than the Game. And No it did not show in my E-Mail. Never mind. Close it.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

If you are unable to receive our Newsletters, it may be that you have not signed up to receive them. How to sign up is listed in the
    Newsletter Subscription Seafight Bible entry.

Also, I would like to add that you are able to view Seafights Facebook page without needing to go onto the Facebook website, by viewing the box in the bottom left of the homepage. Here you will be able to see all new posts made on Facebook, including Voucher Codes.

[​IMG]

I shall however, forward your feedback regarding Codes being displayed in game.

As requested, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.