Seafight MS6 2017 (GB1)| aidxN | Z&K Who?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by CharlesVaneee, Dec 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

BurzzT likes this.
  2. BurzzT

BurzzT Forum Apprentice

Is this how Z&K fight these days? :eek:

jokar_uae likes this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

zk who ....zk easy ;)

CharlesVaneee likes this.
  4. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

finally joker and aiden run 1 map and scroll like always-this guild get smash all day and only cry:D

5. CharlesVaneee

? Why are you making this into an argument thread again just stop chatting and play the game.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  6. CharlesVaneee

Care to say your In game name?

7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

very nice video :)

That's bravo. ^^

8. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

we knows you knows we knows !:oops:

-CATTY- and CharlesVaneee like this.
  9. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

I gotta ask..are these the same ships shinny grabbers in all the 1 maps?

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Nice video Aidxn!

Please, there's no need to pop over a can of Drama Llamas! They sink you, you sink them, it's all just a happy little cycle!

11. MUSTAFAA

MUSTAFAA Forum Greenhorn

Yes yess boy .. I have no reason for cry all know this but you have because you cant log in game scroll and 1 maps so ı see who crying you chat/forum boys .I want to see your talents on game.I couldnt see until this time ;);)

12. CharlesVaneee

scroll? I have 10 million league points this season:eek: you have no talent because you never sail alone.

13. MUSTAFAA

MUSTAFAA Forum Greenhorn

Lol really i always sail alone .And you coming for me many ships..If you really think you sunk me alone you could come. I never see you come for me alone .You all noob ships when 1 ship go log off you all go log off and you still speaking.I am really surprised now lol. Say everythink but no say lie please ;)

14. CharlesVaneee

funny the last time we 1v1 you ran to island :/ Virgo map-54AH and now you spend your time in forum and scrolls

15. MUSTAFAA

MUSTAFAA Forum Greenhorn

Ehehe yes I am on scroll now .But ı never run from you boy .You dreaming againnn. I said you before when ı no have island nap ı no run island this is strategy game and you dont know anything about this because you always playing with many ships v 1 and this times you couldnt find this and you going to mad eheheh. And i think you children crying for this (How they sunk us we dreamed different lol) . And after my strategy i sunk you maybe you remember .Anyway you know you cant come for me and you still crying :p

16. CharlesVaneee

lmao, ok ill come for you alone chicken youve made 80k bp in how many years? Got full dooms and grown a mouth. Really wanted to ignore you but you really cant play the game and constantly trash talking. Next video vs chicken mustafa

jokar_uae likes this.
  17. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

Mustafa if you actually think you can sink me or aidan in 1vs1, you are hilarious. I have so many videos of me sinking you in 3v1 situations, i can upload them all if you want, bravos dog xx

-CATTY- likes this.
  18. MUSTAFAA

MUSTAFAA Forum Greenhorn

ı am no searching bps like you boy you know this too why you asking ^^ okay ı am waiting for next cuted video child^^

yes yes jamie cry more ı sunk you both many times ı am coming for you ı didnt see you come for me alone lol your ships noob so you running corners right ? ^^ really this cry enough you going to more cry ı understand go cry someone else lol this is only game ;)

19. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

This is pretty funny lol, quit crying MUSTAFA... You came here flaming his video because it is a video of you getting sunk. You can talk all your like saying how Aidxn and Jokar are easy, but the video sees them sinking you in a 2v5. Everybody who fights you knows you're really not that good. You're not bad, but hardly a player I would think twice about shooting. Just accept that you got sunk on video and if you really have a problem with that and think you are better then record your own video of them and prove it. Don't say that you're better than them when the video clearly shows you're not.

~Des

-CATTY-, CharlesVaneee and *KRUCHY* like this.
  20. CharlesVaneee

couldn't have wrote it better myself <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.