Seafight MS6 2017 (GB1)| aidxN | Z&K Who?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by CharlesVaneee, Dec 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

where joker aiden dest and kruchy? joker and aiden try litle fight and always lost,kruchy and dest only scroll-chat fighters and forum fighters,big fighter franki only tortuga play-:p
    since Christmas, you can only see them at sea

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

@_HUNTER_
    i am not sure if you are aware of it but some of us have work , and family/friends to spend time with. We simply cannot be online 24/7.
    On the other hand we been fighting for years bravo , and nothing have changed , you still get sunk and call for help. To be rly honest you cant acomplish anything on pvp without żółw ( dinamo ) or chucky next to you.

No hate m8 !
    Happy Sailing !
    Peace!

@CharlesVaneee
    AidxNSF please make sure to invite me for some of your clips ^^. Cant wait to see another well made production of yours !

Peace!

Perfect description of this whole situation!

@ To all pirates gathered here

If you have to say something about video do it.
    If you just came here to argue then move it to water !

Destruction and CharlesVaneee like this.
  3. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

This^^ and sure will buddy, theres always at least 4 of them so plenty bp to go round :D.

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The BA tag though... not too sure how I feel about that one... ;)

5. _HUNTER_

_HUNTER_ Someday Author

kruchy big fighter 1v1 coming kruchy boom:p,kruchy on game 4 hauer =4 hauer shoot npc only.zk sunk him and only cry left me alone and try zk no shoot him np other:eek:-its snake like always-joker and aiden good know you-pls dont lie kruchy

6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Written like Shakespeare himself....

7. Natas

Natas Forum Greenhorn

Good video i just can't understand why all the crying about it why not just accept you got rekt by people who can play the game better than you. Looking forward to the next video ;-)

-CATTY- and ~Aidan~1 like this.
  8. battle

battle Someday Author

does it come with fries and a regular shake ?

babenewport and ~Aidan~1 like this.
  9. As this has become insulting

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.