Seavengers: Age of U-Turn!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Seavengers: Age of U-Turn!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Seavengers: Age of U-Turn! Event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yikes! After reading the FAQ for this event my first impression is that its way too complicated and no real rewards from the NCPs, the games or the group maps. All you get is the ancient emblems from the NCPs to play the mini games. Playing the mini games seem to only get you the magic emblems to play the group maps. Playing the group maps get you what? It doesn't say specifically, it just says 'rewards'. The only 'rewards' mentioned anywhere seem to be souls. So unless you get enough souls to buy something useful from the black market the whole event is a waste of time.

If there are other rewards, then the FAQ should tell us about them. Saying that you win 'rewards' without saying what they are is too ambiguous to go through all that trouble and ammo.

At least there are quests and chests. Hopefully the quests are worth doing this time.

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Going to Captain Ravenbeard and clicking each Mini-Game or Group Map will show you the certain and potential rewards for each time you complete the challenge.

As an example:

[​IMG]
    Swift

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@Swift I did that after posting and saw that one. It appears to be a group map, but its not mentioned in the FAQ at all. In fact, only one of the mini games listed there matches the FAQ. For that group map, is that the reward per player or the total split between the 5 players?

I found the quest giver Clara Murray (SH 11-14), but she has no quests. Are the quest givers scattered around rather than all in each SH? Do we have to find one of them first to start the quests?

5. Swift

Ahoy,

The one I posted is the Nesaia group map and the rewards are per person.

You can start your quests in SH-1 from Norton Maxwell, quest givers are in different locations, you can check where by hovering your mouse over each map on the World Map to see which quest givers are in which Safe Haven / Map.

Swift

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

So, the regular Norton Maxwell is also the event quest giver? Usually the event quest givers are new versions of them just for the event.

EDIT: Nope, that didn't work. He has no quests either. The world map doesn't show any other location for Norton, so now what?

EDIT2: OK, found him in SH1, but the world map does not list him as being there.

EDIT3: He has no quests in SH1 either. Rex Harrington is the actual first quest giver. He is also in SH1 and the World map does list him.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Swift

Ahoy,

The regular Norton Maxwell can be found in Map 1, the Event Nortan Maxwell is found in the Safe Haven around the 1-5 maps (SH-1).

Swift

8. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

yay! - Blast Blimp can be shot with all types of ammunition (Hollows)
    -> however;

Rewards from the event ships
    · Blast Blimp:

o Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted, you are rewarded with XP.
    o The player who inflicts most of the damage is rewarded with 1 Ancient Emblem
    o The player who does the last shot is rewarded with 1 Ancient Emblem

Thanks for nothing -_-

It would be nice to see Cabin Boys in the Black Market again.
    --> yay! theyre back in ---> awesome event, yadayada: cabin boys <3

-that pretty much sums up my enthusiasm for this event.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    The*Defiant likes this.
  9. Filipino4ever

Filipino4ever Forum Apprentice

It also says in the FAQ for the ship wrecks the last shot gets the reward - whats simple wrong. Found one little more "half harmed" and not "blocked" by color as "assigned" to other player, I finished it and got nothing. Meaning its not the last shot which gets something but more likely most damage. Why they keep telling wrong statements from the beginning??!!

Crazymamba and The*Defiant like this.
  10. Crazymamba

Crazymamba Forum Apprentice

I can't continue my quests now because I need 20 more reputation, how do I get them?

11. Swift

Ahoy,

You should be able to complete the daily quest tomorrow, which will let you get 20 more reputation to continue your quest line.

Swift

12. Crazymamba

Crazymamba Forum Apprentice

Ok thanks Swift

13. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

The only quest I have seen is that of dealing 10m damage to the emerald raider, but I cant find tehresa jones

14. Swift

Ahoy,

Teresa Jones can be found in map 23/1, you have to travel around the map and find her, she isn't on an island and isn't displayed on the Mini Map until you are in view distance.

Swift

15. Satan_Himself

Please add it to the faq. It makes no sense and there is no info about it.

The*Defiant and Crazymamba like this.
  16. Giilee..

Giilee.. Forum Greenhorn

what redeem voucher ?

17. Swift

Ahoy,

Code: SFGOLEM
    Available Until: 30th August 2018

Swift

18. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Will our Magic emblem be used if we join the queue of the group map (nessie) and then leave ?

19. Swift

Ahoy,

If you join the waiting list of the group map, the magic emblems are subtracted. In case you leave the queue, the magical emblems are stored in the background and will be counted once you rejoin the waiting queue for the group map again. So you will not have to pay twice.

Swift

20. Satan_Himself

make theresa jones visible it is ridiculous to have to look for it all over the map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.