Seavengers: Age of U-Turn!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've already come to the conclusion that I'll not bother with the mini games or group maps as they are too complicated and use too much ammo to get to the group maps where pearls can finally be earned. So I thought I'd just do quests. I'm now rethinking that too. The first quest is to defeat 5 zeppelins. At 5 mill each that's 25 mill HP. With flares I'm hitting them at ~175k with 315 cannons.

25 mill / 175k * 315 / 2 = 22.8k pearls cost to earn 5k pearls from the quest. I don't count the emblems or souls as they are both meaningless if I don't continue with the mini games.

Hard pass.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  2. ~AVIT~

~AVIT~ Someday Author

You can start your quests in SH-1 from Norton Maxwell, quest givers are in different locations, you can check where by hovering your mouse over each map on the World Map to see which quest givers are in which Safe Haven / Map.
    so wot lvl do you need to be to finch the quests ?

3. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

What is the percentage of getting the Dreams Of Jade design from the ice crusher map?

I used about 1.3m flares doing the ice map and I still haven't got the design. lol I must be super unlucky because I got the other 2 first try. ;)

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    For the normal Quest Line, you can speak to all three Quest Givers in Safe Haven next to Map 1.
    For the additional, optional Quest Line, Level 23 would be required to speak to Teresa Jones who can be found in Map 23/1.

Unfortunately, we are not issued with that information so I am unable to provide you with a percentage. I do wish you the best of luck though for your future attempts! ;)

Swift

~AVIT~ and Rabbid like this.
  5. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

why emeral spawn is not annunced?

6. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

IT has ONLY 15 mil hp :p

7. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Golem group map still no reward even all ship killed...

8. why cant i redem at 24-1 robin the cabin boy tells me go to him but theres nout to reddem there??????

9. dont matter its been reproduced in 22-1 i see

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  10. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

question. on golem groupmap instead of 2 medium golems it appeared 4 is it normal?

11. Swift

Ahoy,

When this happens could you please send in the Technical Issues section a Print Screen and the type of Golem it has happened with, e.g. Large Fire Golem turned into 4 Medium Fire Golems. I shall then forward that information for it to be looked into, if it is indeed a bug then it will then be fixed.

Swift

12. when for next years repeated re-run ???

you have a test server but clearly not using it to test before putting live so only find out when its live so players loosing out attempting and not recieving rewards..

yet this is a re-run of previous years yet still cant get it right ????

13. Swift

Ahoy,

We do have a test server, and testing of every event is done. However, it is simply impossible to test for every possible variation. This is not an issue which happens every time, but happens during a certain scenario, one which was not encountered during testing.

A version of this event was available last year, you are correct, however, the Golem Group Map is new and has not been apart of this event before. It will be fixed as soon as possible, no sooner than that and no later than that.

Swift

14. it happens every event

thats alot of certain scenarios

how can it not have been encountered tested but flopped from the start of going live and takes some time to fix ???

yes im aware golem group wasnt in previous but how hard can it be to add summut new to it test it not have any problems until it goes live ??? were players notice but devs/testers dont ??

is it cause they dont no what there looking for ???

15. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Would be much better if u remove emeraild raider quest or replace it.Come on most palyers on my server cant do it (other than those who had it bugged)

16. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Seriously, it can't be that hard to replace/remove the quest that recquires 5m dmg on them.I have been stuck on it from day 2 of event and tons of players on my server and guild mates

17. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

So event chests give out voodoo cannons? The faq did not state that...

18. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

you mean the simple task of reddeming a reward was not even tested ??? :eek:

19. Swift

Ahoy,

As mentioned by your fellow pirate, any Robin the Cabinboy's Event Quests are redeemed/accepted at the Event version of Robin the Cabinboy found in 22/1.

Swift

20. couldnt think of a diffrent name to name a quest giver ?? for an event had to make a duplicate lol..

book of baby names is in the post for up-comming quest giver names since devs hit a brick wall lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.