Seavengers event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnderTheHat

UnderTheHat Forum Apprentice

You helped prevent a lot of ulcers here. Many thanks for posting info ;)

And thank you too :)

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  2. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

5m BP on the npc you can shoot with gold ammo? flare ammo in black market that's more than the freedom event price? that's hysterical.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Looks like I'll be passing on this event as well, I need pearls far more than cursed or radiant souls, and I definitely don't have the pearls to waste on p ammo for this event.

4. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

bp what are you doing no one can do the voodoo cannons at this event 2 souls on 5 mill hp ship? you are losing more players with every event like this, this is not the game we all started playing years ago i pay for things in game but i cant afford ammo for useless rewards so why would anyone who needs voodoo cans be able to do this event? its so simple give us pearl rewards thats what we want

Grand-mariner™ and The*Defiant like this.
  5. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

1-The amount of ammo that we need to shoot the NPC for emblems is high ... even when we do minigame the reward are only souls so we just waste pearls and we cant make them .. going to boss map gives only 40k pearls that means like 85-90k flares but for this you need to shoot npc shoot 3 minigame and shoot boss map and the ammo you lose is far over 90k that you get from the pearl rewards ....also chest contenet is good by i barely see chests in maps they need to increase the spawn rate of the chests

6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

"Edit"

Sorry but I agree with kyloe. Why put Simbi Amulets in chests rather than Legbas? The rest of the game all complain about bots, including you, so if they put them in then the entire game and yourself would all be complaining about how "BigPoint only cater for the bots and not us legitimate players bla bla bla".

Last edited by moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Actually - you are incorrect in saying I complain about the bots. (If you have proof of my complaining about the bots, then I would like to see it). I don't like them, but they are here to stay and I accept that. You missed my point, which was directed at kyloe. I was poking him at both his sarcasm and other points about his "character". But I respect your personal right to have a different opinion. That's what the Forum is for. And I appreciate that.

Destruction likes this.
  8. ×|ß3ga|×(₩ΛŁ)

×|ß3ga|×(₩ΛŁ) Someday Author

Better do raid or shoot gold than play this event. simple

Loki1621, The*Defiant and Destruction like this.
  9. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Event is poor from what i can see, cost of ammo far outstrips the possible rewards, its a pass from me ,

10. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

11. ozan

ozan Forum Apprentice

not considering the flares 500 pearls per 1k ammo from 400 pearls per 1 k flares ?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

event sux

13. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

3000 radiants for the cannons = 1000 visits to the ice cave, given time remaing 90 a day
    It takes me 12 minutes, so 90x12 /60 = 18hrs a day, well thought out bp

Destruction likes this.
  14. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Lude whipping out the mental maths! Gotta agree though, although you can get souls from the event NPCs. I believe I got 6 from soloing a Zenith Zepplin.

15. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

As long as that's all he does whip out.

Don't need a namechange to, RudeLude. :eek:

16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Would be nice if you could get those 6 same souls from that NPC with a few less HPs to take off of it. (Or more souls for the current HPs).

17. Jecux

Jecux Forum Apprentice

So after the patch it's impossible to compete with the times in Ogygia which were played before the patch, nice one BP.

18. nicopico16

nicopico16 Forum Greenhorn

Passing on this event, can't spend all my pearls on flares to shoot event ships with 5 mill hp. Simply not worth spending my time on this one.

19. feel.my.wrath

feel.my.wrath Forum Greenhorn

anyone else having this problem i cant join group map with this problem and can be fixed. https://prnt.sc/ga6jyj . 39/40866645

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  20. ozan

ozan Forum Apprentice

I wouldn't bother to be honest another event i am missing out on stuff spending my pearls just to waste em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.