Sell a pack with 5% & 7% bonus damage.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by cheddar, Jun 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheddar

cheddar Forum Apprentice

You already sell a pack with bonus HP and another one with decks, so why not sell one with bonus damage aswell?

What do you think?

Zyper and ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ like this.
  2. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

3. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Why not indeed!

4. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

+1

As a side note, they should sell the Hull Bundle and this new Package every month. At the moment it is only one time purchasable.

-Arky

6. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

lol i dont like this idea ... we have this % from the bonus maps already for years ... they should put sth that usually is hard to get

7. cheddar

cheddar Forum Apprentice

Ah, I was unaware that they were only one time buyable packages. Would make sense to have them be buyable multiple times.

Maybe you have bonus damage for years and years but I don't, and I'm sure there are others who don't have it aswell.
    I don't think having the option to buy bonus damage would hurt the players who already have it.

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I shall also say that I do not do that many scrolls, and as such I do not have the damages for a long period of time. Having the option of purchasing this is not a negative for those who already have the packages, it simply means you do not have to or want to buy it. They can and probably still will place things which are harder to get for sale.

-Arky

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  9. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.