Suggestion Sell your Island

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Padisha, Aug 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

We all know the island system to own an island you need to attack it and in order to save your island ur guild need to protect it. simply and very enjoyable but this system is since 9 yrs,and i was thinking to myselfe what if we could sell our islands let me explain it in details.

For example let's say the guild KS own an island and now the guild leader together with his councils crew agrees to sell it there would be a island market the trade is available only via Pearls and only the leader can buy it.

however even if you buy an island other guilds can still attack it and take your island back.

P.s if someone like this idea please let me know it and also you can correct me if i am wrong or put it better options. Thanks :)

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I think this is a really interesting idea, and I like it! I am part of the largest guild in our alliance and we have been asked before by allies if we can take their island until they have more members and can defend it. This would be a much more motivating and cost efficient way to transfer islands between allied guilds.

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.