Sellsword

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by TãñK™, Jun 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TãñK™

TãñK™ Advanced

i think there should not be a limite of 7 days i think you should be able to get it as many time as you want i mean your spending your pearl;s and your amo to hit the things when you hit 7 days of it then your getting nothing so its costing you why not have it so if your hitting them you should be able to build them up just like cabin boys your spending your pearls for keys so why make us get nothing let us build the things up

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    flafighter and frankthetank1974 like this.
  2. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Or at least it could be raised.. 7 days is a very short window imho

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I personally agree with you Tank, I think the limit should be raised, 30 days I think is a good compromise.

Just to inform you, the Level 3 Sellsword/Guardians do not have a cap, and you can gain these from the HRMA Triumph.

I am assuming that the SF Teams logic behind the 7 day cap is to keep people playing, and to keep people playing in the Commonwealth Maps.

-Arky

4. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.