Seren, and the others.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by 4x4x4, May 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

I want to thank yu(on mothers day) and the others for doing a thankless job here. U guys/gals take all the heat for the problems with the game and dont get enough praise. I want to say "thank you" and keep up the good work u have been doing, u and the others. For a thankless job, heres thanks to u.:D

~BlueFox~, Undertow, Seren and 2 others like this.
  2. Thank you for the kind words, 4x4x4. Always nice when someone appreciates your efforts.

michaelwells, bodean and 4x4x4 like this.
  3. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Sorry for it being in wrong place but I thought anyplace for praise is a good place. lol

~BlueFox~ and bodean like this.
  4. Not a problem.
    I think some players see us as the enemy. We are really just fellow players who love the game the way they do. We want to help, when we can.

michaelwells, 4x4x4 and bodean like this.
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for your comments.

michaelwells and 4x4x4 like this.
  6. kittystomper2

kittystomper2 Forum Expert

I second 4x4x4 sentiments... thanks

~BlueFox~, ManOverboard and Seren like this.
  7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I too would like to echo the pleasant comments my good friend 4x4x4 has posted.

I have only ever seen fair and just reasoning behind your actions, and I see some of the dissatisfied players you deal with on a daily basis.
    I think I speak for the majority of the EN Community when I say that any unsatisfactory comments you receive are not directed at you, although it may seem they are, but the problems of the game sometimes frustrates the players. We understand all the hard work you volunteer to do, and we are most thankful for your contributions!

-Arky

4x4x4, ~BlueFox~, bodean and 3 others like this.
  8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I would say I second that or echo the responses but those first liners have been stolen so.... I guess this is my opening line? I do agree with what is said by the other players above. I know even I have been on the receiving end of the actions the team have made at times, and so have many other players, but these actions are triggered by choices of my own, and choices of those other players, and I do feel that as a team of volunteers you do a very good job where you can to help the community, whether it be enforcing bans on those who have broken the rules, or fighting for the players who are effected badly by bugs or hitches by the team, namely the Halloween event where we were not given the Firestorms we were supposed to and the team fought for compensation. So this is my praise to the admins, moderators, and other support team who fight for the community and a better game, despite taking the flack from the players for things out of their control.

The greatest respect,

~Des

bodean, ~BlueFox~, 4x4x4 and 3 others like this.
  9. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

I have similar feelings and would indeed like to thank all the effort that the hardworking moderation team tirelessly contribute out of their own personal free time.

Although a few of my posts may appear quite 'cutting' at times, they are never directed personally at the moderation staff, they are in fact aimed at the companies hierarchy through the moderation channels, in the simple hope these posts may help improve matters for players.

Frustration is more often caused when the moderation team are not correctly supported by the developers in a way which allows for the moderation team to fulfil their roles in helping to solve players problems effectively and efficiently. In these cases I feel the moderation team are let down by the very company that should be doing everything possible to support their moderators.

Thank you!

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    ~BlueFox~, bodean, 4x4x4 and 4 others like this.
  10. We would also like to thank the players for the help that they provide in the forum. Let it be known that this makes our job easier. Arky, Kruchy, Grand Mariner, and the rest of you lot too numerous to name are greatly appreciated.

I also feel that there is a better understanding being established between players, and the team. I again want to thank 4x4x4 for creating this thread, which has provided an opportunity for dialogue between the parties.

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Thanks mate....

12. Thanks also to Destruction, Kitty Stomper 2, Charles Vanee, bodean, RATTY, and again everyone else. Don't expect to see any more names here now, as I must be going. (The guilt trip worked splendidly, Destruction):rolleyes:

13. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

lool thanks ManOverboard :)

ManOverboard and ~BlueFox~ like this.
  14. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Thank you Mod team.. I read all the comments my fellow players put in here and i cant say more.. I totally agree wiv them and share their feelings! You guys doing gr8 job and i wish to thank you for doing "the voice" for us all over the dev team! During time i saw many ideas from players becoming part of the game and this was possible only with your help! CONGRATZ! Regards all and have fun!

15. BlueStreak

BlueStreak User

Much appreciated & happy sailing to you all;)

michaelwells, 4x4x4 and bodean like this.
  16. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

ManOverboard, ~BlueFox~ and Seren like this.
  17. Undertow

Undertow User

Thanks to all who have posted kind words here. It is nice to know that there are those out there who don't just see us as ban hammers. :D;)

18. Thank for all the kind words :) I will also say thank to all there have help out in forum it really is appreciated.

Happy sailing

19. ~BlueFox~

~BlueFox~ User

Thankyou for all of your kind words. It is nice to feel appreciated in all we do. So thankyou very much to you all.

20. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

+1 to everything...lol

ManOverboard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.