Serengettispirit

Discussion in 'The Team' started by Seren, Dec 5, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. =Sherlock=

=Sherlock= Forum Expert

Hello Seren,

Nice to meet you, thank you for all the hard work you do for the game and for keeping the forum threads free from flaming and insults. Hope to see you on the water

A, Sherlock

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hi Sherlock, nice to meet you and I thank you for your comments.

3. G-dude

G-dude Regular

Seren,
    What is your favorite ship design?
    I like the older designs from 2009 and before.

skuttler likes this.
  4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Happy new year Seren. Been a long time. Another old friend of ours messaged me and you came to mind. I pray the new year finds you and your family happy and health and I wish you much Prosperity in the coming year.

TEX

PS sorry about still having BA on my siggy can't quite figure how to remove it

5. Seren

Love to you and yours Tex, you will always be a BA to me ;)

TEX~BULL likes this.
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

[​IMG]

Okay now....I want to know if this is what you really look like Seren! If so, WoW! (If not, I love the graphics anyway)!:)

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I would like to ask how did you choose the name "Serengettispirit"? And what does it mean? Thank you.

8. Seren

The name is a long story, it came from another hobby of mine at the time, and I use it for everything now.

9. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

The Serengeti (/ˌsɛrənˈɡɛti/) ecosystem is a geographical region in Africa. It is located in northern Tanzania and extends to south-western Kenya between 1 and 3 degrees south latitudes and between 34 and 36 degrees east longitudes. It spans approximately 30,000 km2 (12,000 sq mi). The Kenyan part of the Serengeti is known as Maasai Mara.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I was fairly sure it was a feature of Africa, but wondered how she came up with it for her name. It is an intriguing phrase. Thanks Ratty!

11. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

well maybe seren just likes wildlife, as do many of us

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  12. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Absolutely!

Maybe Seren is just as wild?:eek:

Years ago there was a fantastic film called, 'Born Free', which was based on true events. They created a very emotional film about an orphaned Lioness cub called Elsa, where she was subsequently raised to adulthood by a couple, to be eventually released back into the Kenyan wilderness.

Well worth searching for and watching.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes...maybe Seren likes wildlife like I do: There's Room for All of God's Creatures: Right next to the Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!!!:D

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    4x4x4 likes this.
  14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yeah - There was a popular song that went with it too, and it won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. This film came out when I was a young boy.

15. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Yes, indeed. Entiled the same as the film itself, 'Born Free'. It was sung by singer, Matt Monro who himself had a very emotionally stirring nice voice. I too was a kid and can clearly remember seeing it at the ABC cinema, which chain has recently closed down in the UK.:(

Back on track. Is this something you remember too, Seren. Or are you as I suspect, maybe too young, wild and attractive?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    4x4x4 and The*Defiant like this.
  16. Seren

Born Free - Stay Free - Life is worth Living when your born free.

The*Defiant and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  17. hello seren .. love the sig ... :)

18. Seren

Thank you RedneckCrazy

19. ICON™

ICON™ User

Hi Seren,

20. Seren

Hi there Icon