Ships

Discussion in 'Help' started by Hinnerz, Aug 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hinnerz

Hinnerz Forum Apprentice

Hoping someone can help me please;
    What is the best ship to buy? i was going to buy 150k pearls for the supremacy, but then i started to wonder is it worth it? i have little buccaneer and warship at the moment, warship has 105 cannons but is slow, wheras my buccaneer is quicker but only has 80 cannons. please help:)

2. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

HI,
    personally,,wouldnt buy it,,,use what u have,,Spend the pearls on improving your ship,,you can only sail one at a time,,make it the best u can,by not wasting your pearls,

3. Hinnerz

Hinnerz Forum Apprentice

great thankyou! so, would you use the warship or the little buccaneer?

4. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Hello, there are lots of ship designs in the game, choose the one you like the best and use it, the higher up you get in the game, you will be able to select other designs to use for different aspects of the game and outfit accordingly . . I hope this makes sense and helps, it's my own personal opinion, some may like it, others not so much

5. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

myself,,id use the warship.
    Are u aware,,ship gems can be moved from ship to ship,,depending on your favorite design as to which one u put them on,

6. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The reason your Warship is slower is because you have not filled all of the sail slots I expect. Also, as the Warship has more HP, you are probably below 50% HP when you change from the Little Bucaneer. For now, you should buy the best gold sails (Gaff Sails) which are only 3,500 Gold each. You can then go into Ship Overview > Sails and place these on your account. This should help you speed your boat up.

Remember that if you do not have premium or the Sail Maker crew member then you will need to replace your sails every time they are destroyed. If you have the Sail Maker he will do this for you, and if you have Premium as well then he repair them for free, so you will never have to focus on your sails again. When you have the Sail Maker and Premium, you should then invest in 3 Bermuda Sails as they are the fastest, but just ensure that you keep your premium so that the Sail Maker never dies and you will always have the best sails repaired for free when you are sunk.

I hope this helps with the speed issue,

Thanks,

~Des

7. Hinnerz

Hinnerz Forum Apprentice

Thankyou!:3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.