Shrapnel ammo Removal,was it a good idea?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand why they removed it....it was perfectly fair how you got scrap parts to make ammo....

I wish they made it accessible now....

I want to craft shrapnel ammo from armour....after all you get the parts you should have the right to craft what you wish......

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Firstly Shrapnel is still in the game, the most commonly gotten way would be from the Treasure Chests.

They did however remove the option to craft it from boarding equipment. This was done to there being an extremely abused exploit at the time which allowed players to make unlimited shrapnel ammo for free.

I do not know if this will ever come back, however I will say its always nice to be able to turn unwanted items into wanted items.

-Arky

3. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

The shrapnel bug was ridiculous, and I still know players around today with over 1 billion elite equipment, and ships with more than 5 billion shrapnel on their ships.

As much as I loved making shrapnel, I wouldn't use it now because I save the equipment for boarding the Harrowstorm, and there are players out there that would instantly abuse the equipment they still have from the bug 5 years ago.

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

then report your suspicions about theses players to support ;)

5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Who said I had not ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.