Sink The Bots Out of the Game Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by HMS-Indefatigable, Jun 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HMS-Indefatigable

HMS-Indefatigable Someday Author

How about once a month there is a "Sink the Bots Out of the Game Event" After the BP/SeaFight investigative team has confirmed exploit/bot use the players have a chance to sink the bots out of the game once and for all. Those boats will be clearly flagged as targets and are able to fight back but once sunk the attackers who participated in the final sinking of the bot are showered with generous portion of rewards that were not only stolen from other players but from BigPoint.

This event would go a long way as a morale booster and help deter the use of bots/exploits.

2. HMS-Indefatigable

HMS-Indefatigable Someday Author

Any ideas to improve on this event?

3. CMW-Judge

CMW-Judge Forum Greenhorn

This sounds like an amazing idea m8, I'm all in :) !!

4. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Sounds good but would be against BP regulations to do.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I have one major worry about something like this; boosting. You may find that instead of a player botting and risking their main account, they would just bot multiple new accounts to gain all these items. Then when each boat is caught, sink the caught boat with their main boat and get the rewards of botting with none of the risk.

I personally, would rather just see all the caught bots banned permanently straight away. The banning of the cheaters is a reward in itself to me; don't have to compete against ill-gained ammo/items/etc, less bots hitting events/raid ships, etc etc.

-Arky

Corsair_Bill and 4x4x4 like this.
  6. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Think Arky kind of summed it up. Would rather see perma bans issued through ban waves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.