Skill Points Tokens

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Eazy-E, Oct 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eazy-E

Eazy-E Forum Apprentice

Hey Big Point. Im very happy with the new server,updates,event,skill tree,etc keep it up guys.. I have just a single small complain about the new skill tree tokens,can you please take this in consideration and give us atleast once a month 50tokens for free so we can resset the skills or make the resset with pearl,crowns whatever we just need to reset or skill points sometimes because all make mistakes. Iv puted my skill in wrong places mistakenly and don't have a single token to resset they please big point take this in consideration and give us some resset token in vouchers or make them with pearls or crowns but please don't make even skill tree like castle that we cant resset please.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the Seafight Bible:Skill Reset Tokens can currently be gained from achieving the last shot on the VCMA Harrowstorm, located in the Commonwealth Raid Map.
    I also understand that not everyone has reached level 26 and thus can not enter the Common Wealth Raid Map to shoot the
    VCMA Harrowstorm and have a chance at getting reset token. I will pass this along to the Devs. Thank you.

Tex

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

No_Mercy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.